Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Exclamation Canon iR ADV C5255 - Poor quality

Hello.

I have a problem with a Canon iR ADV C5255. As you can see, there is a white stain. I know the problem is in the ITB Unit, I had changed it and the quality is normal (NO STAIN). But I can not find the problem inside the ITB UNIT. I cleaned all the transfer rollers and the belt. I also changed the belt. Could anybody please help me? THANKS
    3.jpg2.jpg1.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Canon iR ADV C5255 - Poor quality

Re: Canon iR ADV C5255 - Poor quality

In the first picture, you can see the difference of the image that had been transferred compared to the image that had not. The image that had not been transferred is solid all the way across. What I see is in that one area, toner is not being transferred well to the paper. I would say the problem is in 2nd transfer. Since the copies were good after changing out the ITB, maybe the problem in with the 2nd transfer inner roller.

Re: Canon iR ADV C5255 - Poor quality

Quote Originally Posted by rspicer View Post
    In the first picture, you can see the difference of the image that had been transferred compared to the image that had not. The image that had not been transferred is solid all the way across. What I see is in that one area, toner is not being transferred well to the paper. I would say the problem is in 2nd transfer. Since the copies were good after changing out the ITB, maybe the problem in with the 2nd transfer inner roller.

I would say its the 2nd Transfer outer roller on the door side