Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Intermittent Fiery Issues with Canon DX C5750i

We have a Fiery imagePASS-P2 that is losing connection to the copier for the past month. All print jobs will get stuck in processing and when I was there last the Fiery web page showed that it couldn't detect the copier and I couldn't get the Canon web page to load either. The crossover cable has been replaced and Fiery has been reloaded with new software. I was able to run the Fiery set up and got it connected and printing again but not too sure if this will hold and for how long.

Anyone run into anything similar?

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: Intermittent Fiery Issues with Canon DX C5750i

Quote Originally Posted by eescamilla View Post
    Wir haben einen Fiery imagePASS-P2, der seit einem Monat die Verbindung zum Kopierer verliert. Alle Druckaufträge bleiben in der Verarbeitung hängen und als ich das letzte Mal dort war, zeigte die Fiery-Webseite, dass sie den Kopierer nicht erkennen konnte, und ich konnte auch die Canon-Webseite nicht laden. Das Crossover-Kabel wurde ersetzt und Fiery wurde mit neuer Software neu geladen. Ich konnte das Fiery-Setup ausführen und es wieder anschließen und drucken, bin mir aber nicht sicher, ob dies so bleibt und wie lange.

Ist jemandem etwas Ähnliches passiert?
    hat der kopierer auch neue software bekommen