Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    E0000-75-0103/ IR advance C5250

I have this code on a C5250. I have checked the ITB unit and cleaned the rollers that the belt rides on and reversed the belt. My ITB values were 548-564. I adjusted the bracket on the ITB unit and was able to get values 398-564, still out of range, so I tried adjusting a bit more and I keep getting the the error code. I have ordered an new ITB unit and found a MOD kit in Texas. I was wondering if the ITB unit might do the job by itself. I
    turn the IBT sub pressure release lever to the up position before removing the belt unit and put in the down arrow position after reinstalling and have noticed that it reverts back to the up position.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: E0000-75-0103/ IR advance C5250

The frames on those ITB units weaken over time and consistently cause e75 errors. The new ITB unit should have the mod kit and should take care of the problem. Make sure you perform the ITB-INIT after installing it to confirm it isn't going to wander.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Am I correct on the position of the release cam. Arrow in the up position to release the pressure on the belt unit and the down position after installing the new belt unit

Quote Originally Posted by copycart View Post
    I have this code on a C5250. I have checked the ITB unit and cleaned the rollers that the belt rides on and reversed the belt. My ITB values were 548-564. I adjusted the bracket on the ITB unit and was able to get values 398-564, still out of range, so I tried adjusting a bit more and I keep getting the the error code. I have ordered an new ITB unit and found a MOD kit in Texas. I was wondering if the ITB unit might do the job by itself. I
    turn the IBT sub pressure release lever to the up position before removing the belt unit and put in the down arrow position after reinstalling and have noticed that it reverts back to the up position.

level the machine, using the leveling feet. theres a procedure that comes with the ITB mod kit