Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Question Image Press C800 Fiery F200 update paper submission

This is my problem. I have C800 that lately when I send over jobs if I don't have the paper loaded that it needs then instead of sending it over and beeping saying change paper, it doesn't send the job over, it stays on the fiery and says change paper on that side. If I restart the fiery then it works, then if I send something else that is not been updated on the fiery as far as Paper size and weight attributes it will do it again. I'm not sure what to try other than maybe reloading the software on the fiery. That seems like it is a last fix idea. Has anyone else encountered this type of issue? Thanks

update: if i send a job over it will sit and process and look for required paper for 5 minutes then suspend the job. if i tell it to rush job it sends over and runs if i wait until 5 minutes it will suspend the job then i have to print again and select rush print. this seems like an issue with the enable mismatch button but as far as i know i have not turn that on. Maybe i should turn it on then reboot the fiery and then turn it off and reboot the fiery.

Has anyone else had a similar issue?
    Last edited by markdmt; 11-22-2022 at 10:20 PM.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: Image Press C800 Fiery F200 update paper submission

Quote Originally Posted by markdmt View Post
    This is my problem. I have C800 that lately when I send over jobs if I don't have the paper loaded that it needs then instead of sending it over and beeping saying change paper, it doesn't send the job over, it stays on the fiery and says change paper on that side. If I restart the fiery then it works, then if I send something else that is not been updated on the fiery as far as Paper size and weight attributes it will do it again. I'm not sure what to try other than maybe reloading the software on the fiery. That seems like it is a last fix idea. Has anyone else encountered this type of issue? Thanks

update: if i send a job over it will sit and process and look for required paper for 5 minutes then suspend the job. if i tell it to rush job it sends over and runs if i wait until 5 minutes it will suspend the job then i have to print again and select rush print. this seems like an issue with the enable mismatch button but as far as i know i have not turn that on. Maybe i should turn it on then reboot the fiery and then turn it off and reboot the fiery.

Hello, verify the server configuration, but print the server configuration page, then verify the issue of paper type and server deletion time in the server configuration.
    reinstall the server system or factory restore the server.
    update the latest driver

Cool Re: Image Press C800 Fiery F200 update paper submission

Quote Originally Posted by markdmt View Post

Final resolution
    We reloaded the fiery software not Windows then confirmed the action controls for paper mismatch. Last time it showed that it was set to process and send to the printer on mismatch on the screen. What was happening is it was hold or canceling when the paper didn't match. So in hind sight I think I may have been able to switch that to on reboot then switch to off reboot and it may have fixed it? seems like a glitch of what was showing on the screen and was was happening. I'm not sure why it started doing this since it never has happened before.