Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Need print driver for Canon D1120

Hi Guys, I have a really nice, like brand new Canon D1120 copier/printer. I have it sold to a customer & I thought I would test print to it before I delivered it. WELL... I am not having any luck finding a print driver for it. I usually just plug in the USB cable & it will go out & find a driver automatically, but this one is an oldie but a goodie.. Does anyone have the print driver for a Canon D1120? I have a CD for the D1320, but it don't work for this machine... Any help appreciated.

Geek Extraordinaire 2,500+ Posts KenB's Avatar

Re: Need print driver for Canon D1120

Quote Originally Posted by copykat93 View Post
    Hi Guys, I have a really nice, like brand new Canon D1120 copier/printer. I have it sold to a customer & I thought I would test print to it before I delivered it. WELL... I am not having any luck finding a print driver for it. I usually just plug in the USB cable & it will go out & find a driver automatically, but this one is an oldie but a goodie.. Does anyone have the print driver for a Canon D1120? I have a CD for the D1320, but it don't work for this machine... Any help appreciated.
    Canon Support for imageCLASS D1120 | Canon U.S.A., Inc.
    “I think you should treat good friends like a fine wine. That’s why I keep mine locked up in the basement.” - Tim Hawkins

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

I sure did.... I am on the side of print driver challenged.. I searched around & went thru probably 10 pages until I got to the Canon D1120 model, clicked on print driver and I got nothing... I am not an I.T. guy, but most times I can figure it out.. this one is kicking my butt.

If anyone has the driver, please email it to me, I truly appreciate the help

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copykat93 View Post
    I sure did.... I am on the side of print driver challenged.. I searched around & went thru probably 10 pages until I got to the Canon D1120 model, clicked on print driver and I got nothing... I am not an I.T. guy, but most times I can figure it out.. this one is kicking my butt.

If anyone has the driver, please email it to me, I truly appreciate the help
    Which operating system of the pc does your client have

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

I informed the customer that I didn't have the CD with the machine & that a driver wasn't coming up for me to test print, they called me back & said their I.T. guy found the needed information & to go ahead & deliver it, that they would take care of it. Easy peasy ... thx guys