Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

DX 5271F Flashes green no screen then warning light beeps than it powers down

I am working on a 527F When power on the green light flashes under the Z than around thirty seconds the Warning light starts beeping and maybe another 30 seconds the power switch flips to off. The Operation panel never comes on in the process.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    DX 5271F Flashes green no screen then warning light beeps than it powers down

Re: DX 5271F Flashes green no screen then warning light beeps than it powers down

Hi,

If you check the service manual there should be a flow chart telling you the fault. I've had this several times on iradc257 turned out to be power supply

Technician

Re: DX 5271F Flashes green no screen then warning light beeps than it powers down

Quote Originally Posted by MunsterTech View Post
    Hi,

If you check the service manual there should be a flow chart telling you the fault. I've had this several times on iradc257 turned out to be power supply
    I do not have a service manual, the green light flashes 3 times pauses than 3 more time with the yellow fault light on. The screen that never lights is 5X7 screen with no manual push buttons.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

you need to check to see if any voltage is coming out of the power supply connector to the main controller but I had one recently and turned out to be main controller.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Techboy View Post
    I am working on a 527F When power on the green light flashes under the Z than around thirty seconds the Warning light starts beeping and maybe another 30 seconds the power switch flips to off. The Operation panel never comes on in the process.

hi ,
    replace dc Controller if not working you have faulty mn controller.