$99/Month Canon imagePRESS C700 Color Laser Multifunction Printer Copier For Office

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • reckless
    Trusted Tech
    100+ Posts
    • Feb 2017

$99/Month Canon imagePRESS C700 Color Laser Multifunction Printer Copier For Office

$99/Month Canon imagePRESS C700 Color Laser Multifunction Printer Copi – Precision Toner

Its been some decades since I looked at canon. Ive been konica minolta since the days of the Canon C1 press back in 2002. Back then canon was super slow, but best color output. Fast forward 20 years and I'm looking at either canon or kyoceras $99/mo unlimited plan. I need 350gsm paper handling 12x18, perfect binding would be nice. Any complaints on C700? Worth $99/mo
  • SalesServiceGuy
    Field Supervisor
    Site Contributor
    5,000+ Posts
    • Dec 2009

Re: $99/Month Canon imagePRESS C700 Color Laser Multifunction Printer Copier For Offi

Originally posted by reckless

Its been some decades since I looked at canon. Ive been konica minolta since the days of the Canon C1 press back in 2002. Back then canon was super slow, but best color output. Fast forward 20 years and I'm looking at either canon or kyoceras $99/mo unlimited plan. I need 350gsm paper handling 12x18, perfect binding would be nice. Any complaints on C700? Worth $99/mo
    A C700 was discontinued in May 2016. This is obviously a refurbished copier that costs the dealer $0.00 . The options will be priced far higher. The cost per print will be above market rate.

Comment

• reckless
      Trusted Tech
      100+ Posts
      • Feb 2017

Re: $99/Month Canon imagePRESS C700 Color Laser Multifunction Printer Copier For Offi

Originally posted by SalesServiceGuy
      A C700 was discontinued in May 2016. This is obviously a refurbished copier that costs the dealer $0.00 . The options will be priced far higher. The cost per print will be above market rate.
      Thank you that makes alot of sense! I was wondering.

Comment

• Afronixs
        Technician
        • Oct 2023

Originally posted by reckless
        Thank you that makes alot of sense! I was wondering.
        canon c910, V900 , V1000 will do what you want

Comment

Working...