• Show
Clear All
  • Blues Guy
    Trusted Tech

100+ Posts
    • Aug 2009

Canon iradv firmware

Good day guys

Just check with you guys nowadays all iradv canon model version I , II & III is the firmware is the same ?
  • ADV COPIER
    Pemain

Site Contributor
    100+ Posts
    • Nov 2022

Re: Canon iradv firmware

Originally posted by Blues Guy
    Good day guys

Just check with you guys nowadays all iradv canon model version I , II & III is the firmware is the same ?
    I, II is same. III diferent
    Let's Drink our Coffee

Comment

• Saturn
      Trusted Tech

Site Contributor
      100+ Posts
      • Nov 2023

If you use the firmware update function in service mode, you will automatically receive the correct firmware
      I don't care about who your father is, as long as I'm fishing here, you won't walk on water.

Comment

• Blues Guy
        Trusted Tech

100+ Posts
        • Aug 2009

Good day guys

Since the firmware version I&II different with version III, I wonder the board like main controller and DC controller are identical the same all version ?

Comment

• Saturn
          Trusted Tech

Site Contributor
          100+ Posts
          • Nov 2023

Originally posted by Blues Guy
          Good day guys

Since the firmware version I&II different with version III, I wonder the board like main controller and DC controller are identical the same all version ?
          iR ADV C55xx version I and II have the same controller, version III has a different controller. There are also different controllers for each machine speed. For example, the iR ADV C5535i has a different controller to the C5550i.
          I don't care about who your father is, as long as I'm fishing here, you won't walk on water.

Comment

Working...