• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gernah
    Technician
    50+ Posts
    • Jun 2009

Ir advance c5535i

Hi everyone anyone knows how to set up adf in this model ir advance c5535i?for A4 size is ok but for 8.5x11and 8.5x13 the margin problem thanks
  • Radiscar
    Technician
    50+ Posts
    • Jun 2019

Re: Ir advance c5535i

Margin problems? Not 100% sure what you want but to physically adjust for the top/bottom margins, you lift up the lid and turn the adjusting screws on the inside of the hinges so the adf is closer to the front/rear of the glass.

For the leading/trailing edge (left/right) -you have to change electronically how quickly the doc feederscanning starts; that can be found in service mode> adf> adjust or copier>adjust> adf or somewhere similar. There might be a spot to further change the top/bottom margin electronically as well. double check the descriptions up pressing the i (info) button and touching the setting you want to change; it'll give a brief description and how much the setting alters per input unit.

If it was just a page size issue between a4/letter then settings/registration>function>print settings> custom>paper feed> paper size override> on might solve it

Comment

Working...