Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Matej

Canon E-Maintenance

Hello everyone. I have a problem with activation machine on e-maintenance. Some copier have successfully comunication with ugw portal and some copier is negative comunication. I tried clear and then set everything thats Canon described in service manual and our Canon portal and machine canot comunicate with ugw portal. Is everyone try and play with these e-maintenance activation? Thanks with answer and have a nice evening.

Are you a Canon authorized dealer?

Matej

Wink

If you are not Canon authorized dealer you cannot conect on ugw portal because you dont have username and password .... If you want using these application ( e-maintenance) you must sign contract with Canon and you must pay.. Yes i m Canon authorized dealer. Canon gold partner in Slovenia.

Quote Originally Posted by Matej View Post
    If you are not Canon authorized dealer you cannot conect on ugw portal because you dont have username and password .... If you want using these application ( e-maintenance) you must sign contract with Canon and you must pay.. Yes i m Canon authorized dealer. Canon gold partner in Slovenia.
    Which machine are you trying to connect?

Matej
    Canon irc 2380 and ir 1021i .

iRc1021I?
    Color machine yes?
    Try clearing ERDS Dat....try clearing CA-KEY...switch ERDS to on and try a commtest.
    Also...make sure that proxy settings are on with a valid proxy address.
    There's a whole procedure printed out from Canon with regards to troubleshooting ERDS....
    It SHOULD be on Icon for download in Imageware.

Matej
    Quote Originally Posted by Oze View Post
    iRc1021I?
    Color machine yes?
    Try clearing ERDS Dat....try clearing CA-KEY...switch ERDS to on and try a commtest.
    Also...make sure that proxy settings are on with a valid proxy address.
    There's a whole procedure printed out from Canon with regards to troubleshooting ERDS....
    It SHOULD be on Icon for download in Imageware.
    Hi everyone. I tried all these and still not working...

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: Canon E-Maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by Matej View Post
    Wenn Sie kein autorisierter Canon-Händler sind, können Sie keine Verbindung zum UGW-Portal herstellen, da Sie keinen Benutzernamen und kein Passwort haben ... Wenn Sie diese Anwendung (E-Wartung) verwenden möchten, müssen Sie einen Vertrag mit Canon und Ihnen unterzeichnen Muss bezahlen. Ja, ich bin ein autorisierter Canon-Händler. Canon Goldpartner in Slowenien.

wir auch Ajruli kopiersysteme :-)