Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast
    Technician 250+ Posts
    I still can't find it. Maybe it got lost in a flag. Maybe you should look. If you find it you can keep it because it stinks. Your flag comment is truly sad. Why you would bring that attitude to this forum? I only voiced my opinion and you want to piss on my flag? I maybe cranky over the loss of my soother, and thats okay, but I don't go around crapping on people because of where they may be from. If that is what you are trying to do than FU!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts aabarnes1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mtech View Post
    I still can't find it. Maybe it got lost in a flag. Maybe you should look. If you find it you can keep it because it stinks. Your flag comment is truly sad. Why you would bring that attitude to this forum? I only voiced my opinion and you want to piss on my flag? I maybe cranky over the loss of my soother, and thats okay, but I don't go around crapping on people because of where they may be from. If that is what you are trying to do than FU!
    I hope you realise what a twat you are before it's too late for you and your kind, there is hope, real hope. All you haveto do is realise that there is piss taking and aggression, you seem to be siding on the aggression side. Now listen to me , nobody wantsthe world you believe in ok, so get fuckin real.The flag comment was a JOKE because 1 was tricolor horizontal and 1 was tricolor vertical, you prick. God help your work collegues and customers. If you dick is as big as your mouth, go and fuck yourself, People like you areare a total loss to western society

Technician 250+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aabarnes1 View Post
    I hope you realise what a twat you are before it's too late for you and your kind, there is hope, real hope. All you haveto do is realise that there is piss taking and aggression, you seem to be siding on the aggression side. Now listen to me , nobody wantsthe world you believe in ok, so get fuckin real.The flag comment was a JOKE because 1 was tricolor horizontal and 1 was tricolor vertical, you prick. God help your work collegues and customers. If you dick is as big as your mouth, go and fuck yourself, People like you areare a total loss to western society
    Well now that is sounding like some real aggression. I only wanted to piss take a little. I did not get your joke so maybe I got a little aggressive. For that I am sorry. You do not have any idea of the world I believe in. If I came off as a prick then oh well, and I am sure you can make up for my loss to society with all your greatness. At least you asked god to help others around me. May god also help you. Really. Me and my kind wish you well. Also, it is not as big as my mouth so I wont. But you have a nice day anyway.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Canon service support tool

Smile

Did I miss something here?

Anyone have the latest version number and part number to order a disk?

Technician 250+ Posts
    The latest version is 4.11. I do not know the part number for the disk.

Technician
    What's all the fuzz about? I just saw a post today in smarka.com with a free link to the SST TOOL for Canon, although it might be an older version.

For the newer I would look somewhere else, the manuals4you.com site for example.

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by T6895 View Post
    I have the latest N.A.V.I. service support tool on cd and will send it to you if you still need it.
    yes i very need this
    my email budi.1812.xp@gmail.com

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Canontech View Post
    Anyone have the latest version number and part number to order a disk?
    try this one, WM2-5235-000 HDD
    itīs a 20G Hard drive

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by yourownfree View Post
    looks like it was popular with a few at 28 downloads.
    i need that tool
    my email budi.1812.xp@gmail.com

Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=

IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here