Page 9 of 76 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 250+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by benhemsath View Post
    Can I get that password also?

I am working on a ir2200 and need to redo the RUI.

Thanks
    bhemsath@convergencens.com
    It was password protected for a reason. Also if you need to redo the RUI you may as well reinstall all the networked system software (I assume the Networked one as why else would you need RUI?) to make sure it all works as the firmware you get may have a version of RUI incompatible with the version of other firmware currently on your copier.

So load the relevant firmware into SST (system software (N version), boot rom (N version), rui, language) and try using the ALL option.

mudrat26

Question SSC Canon

Hi,

I'm new on here but do alot with printers, mainly Epsons but I'm new to Canons and really need the SST as I have the manuals, service mode sorted everything but the service tool to sort the issue I have. My printer is the MP540 and i've tried everything and everywhere to get this sorted, really apprecaite your help, jsut need password

Thanks
    Mudrat26@hotmail.com

asdertox

sst

please send password
    or link for dowanload sst

i have problem about IR-3300 IR2200
    hard disk error

Quote Originally Posted by asdertox View Post
    please send password
    or link for dowanload sst

i have problem about IR-3300 IR2200
    hard disk error
    E602? You will almost certainly need a new hdd. You need SST (Service Support Tool) and IR2200 firmware for the copier (note if copier has i at end of the name you need IR2200i firmware). As you have not indicated whether your copier is networked or not I assume that you are not a tech or at least unfamiliar with the software. Recommend calling a tech to fix this problem.

One thing you can try. Turn copier off using main power switch (on right hand side of copier). Turn it back on while pressing 1 and 9. Eventually you should see download mode on the screen, if not hard drive is definitely dead and must be replaced.

Once download mode appears on screen a tech can try formatting the drive and reinstalling firmware.

asdertox
    to bnmand
    we are rent used copier company we are problem about
    e602
    Our company have IR-3300/2200/IR3320
    we find the way how to fix this problem by myself
    thank you for reply

Quote Originally Posted by asdertox View Post
    to bnmand
    we are rent used copier company we are problem about
    e602
    Our company have IR-3300/2200/IR3320
    we find the way how to fix this problem by myself
    thank you for reply
    IR2200 series and IR2220 series use different firmware. The IR2200i and IR2220i series use different firmwares again.

Your current problem with a 2200/3300 almost certainly requires a new hdd. Location of hdd should be in the Service Manual (if you don't have it, get one).

You need to either buy a genuine canon (rebranded) hdd or use a pdf posted by Oze elsewhere on the site.

Also need SST and IR2200 firmware (IR2200i firmware if it's got an i at the end). What firmware you need is dependent on whether certain optional accessories are installed particularly N boot rom (part of Network kit) and G3Fax.

Need either Nethawk cable (only available from Canon and only USB to parallel cable that works) or a IEEE1284 bi-centronics parallel cable and a computer with a parallel port set up for ECP mode (usually set in BIOS).

All these instructions are useless if you don't have the SST and firmware. If you do manage to get it read the manual.

mudrat26

Question Mp540 6502 error

Hi,

I also have this error 6502 (canon Mp540) I understand its a Ink tank position sensor error, I've done a few resets which have temporarly sorted the issue but now I can't get the eroor removed, any ideas?

Thanks
    mudrat26

mixrin
    Whether I can receive the password for downloading SST?
    Has replaced HDD on iR2200.
    Thanks.
    mixrin@mail.ru

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Canon service support tool

everyone has a E602 and needs SST and firmware , what happened to "Call the tech"

nextyear

password

hi guys, i need the password for the sst so i can download it. thanks in advance....
    please send to majene@usa.com

sincerely,

Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=

IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here