Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 236364656667686970717273747576 LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Canon service support tool

Re: Canon service support tool

Quote Originally Posted by djmic View Post
    Hi Teckat! Is this same procedure for IR advance 6255. My case was I replace the hdd of my Ir6255 because of error 602-00012 and sometimes it hangs in logo screen after turning ON. Pls help me! Thanks in advance!

are u trained tech ???

HDD's out of the box "Do Not Contain Printer Firmware"
    for e602, u need Printers Firmware > Canon HDD for your model > Canon SST ( Service Support Tool )

Install SST
    Download Firmware
    Open SST> Register Printer Firmware
    Format the HDD (with HDformat file_shown in printer firmware menu) using selection of
    single mode through SST,
    Then install printer Firmware

NOTE:

if u receive HD Format error with a OEM Canon HDD, the
    Flash ROM PCB could be corrupted

The part numbers for the Hard Disk Drive for this series machine have been updated.
    The new numbers are as follows:

FK2-9008-000 iRA 6055 / 6065 / 6075

FK4-1550-000 iRA 6275 / 6265 / 6255

3 methods for using the CDS to update Firmware

Method 1:

The technician is onsite, enters service mode on the copier, selects the updater and has the machine attach to the CDS where the firmware is brought to the machine and the technician may select a version to apply and manually install the firmware.

Method 2 :

The Dealer uses imageWARE Remote to connect to the device and schedule a time where the device will connect to the CDS to obtain Firmware.
    The Firmware will reside on the device until such time as a service technician visits the device and manually applies the Firmware.

Method 3:

The Dealer uses imageWARE Remote to connect to the device and schedule a time where the device will connect with CDS, obtain the firmware and apply it automatically without any intervention of a technician.
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post

are u trained tech ???

for e602, u need Printers Firmware > Canon HDD for your model > Canon SST ( Service Support Tool )

Install SST
    Download Firmware
    Format the HDD (with HDformat file_shown in printer firmware menu) using selection of
    single mode through SST,

NOTE:

The part numbers for the Hard Disk Drive for this series machine have been updated.

Method 1:

The technician is onsite, enters service mode on the copier, selects the updater and has the machine attach to the CDS where the firmware is brought to the machine and the technician may select a version to apply and manually install the firmware.

Method 2 :

The Dealer uses imageWARE Remote to connect to the device and schedule a time where the device will connect to the CDS to obtain Firmware.
    The Firmware will reside on the device until such time as a service technician visits the device and manually applies the Firmware.

Method 3:

The Dealer uses imageWARE Remote to connect to the device and schedule a time where the device will connect with CDS, obtain the firmware and apply it automatically without any intervention of a technician.
    I'm an IT technician. But just new in copiers. Thank you so much for giving me an idea on how to troubleshoot this kind of error code in this IRA 6200 series. God bless you!

Good Day.
    Could anybody send me firmware, UST and SST for Canon IR 2520? I would be really appreciate it.
    My email: lenvolg34@gmail.com

thanks in advance

Hi
    I need firmware canon ir adv 6075 and 6275, does anyone have or can you tell me where to find it?
    email: rerekrnwn@gmail.com
    thank you all

Technician

Please send me the SST and firmware for ira6275i.
    My mail: sesens08@gmail.com

Thank you.

Technician

are u trained tech ???

Install SST
    Download Firmware
    single mode through SST,

NOTE:

Method 1:

Method 2 :

Method 3:

[QUOTE=teckat;827532] where can i get a Flash ROM PCB to purchase for a canon ira c5235a , after a pcb 1 swap from fmx xxx xxx to a" fmx xxx(001) the correct serial" because of a e355-004 ( board mismatch error) i began getting e602-0001 error , thought it was the hard drive so i tried re-flashing (HDD) Format all error" i tried a supposingly working hard drive from a similar machine , and got the same error ...i was told by another tech that the Flash Rom may have been corrupted . this may all be as a result of a pcb 1 swap from (001) pcb 1, re inserted the old pcb which was booting now i'm getting the same error

[QUOTE=jio9000;1518793]
    where can i get a Flash ROM PCB to purchase for a canon ira c5235a , after a pcb 1 swap from fmx xxx xxx to a" fmx xxx(001) the correct serial" because of a e355-004 ( board mismatch error) i began getting e602-0001 error , thought it was the hard drive so i tried re-flashing (HDD) Format all error" i tried a supposingly working hard drive from a similar machine , and got the same error ...i was told by another tech that the Flash Rom may have been corrupted . this may all be as a result of a pcb 1 swap from (001) pcb 1, re inserted the old pcb which was booting now i'm getting the same error

It has been noted that certain refurbished Main Controller PCB 1's have a Flash Rom attached.

Since these refurbished boards were pulled from a previous machine, the Flash Rom that comes with them might contain information about that previous machine.
    The E748, 9000 code is a system error and would indicate that the Flash Rom information does not match the information related to the particular machine.

If there's a Flash Rom PCB installed on the refurbished Main Controller PCB 1 and the machine displays an E748, 9000 code with this board installed, remove the Flash Rom and install the one from the old Main Controller PCB or a brand new one.

as of 2018
    The SATA-FLASH PCB ASSEMBLY is no longer available through parts and can only be provided by CUSA hardware engineering. 800-528-2830

Flash ROM for all models:

Counter Memory-----------------check online Google
    FM4-1259-000

imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5235/C5235A -----------------must use this Main pcp forr 5235 model > never SWAP
    Main controller 1:

FM0-0353-000

imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5235/C5235A/C5240/C5240A/C5250/C5255
    Hard Drive:

FM0-0318-000

Hi. I need service support tool too.
    I need it to reload software to IR 1023N
    Please send me it to email: xerviteca@gmail.com

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by omater View Post
    Hi. I need service support tool too.
    I need it to reload software to IR 1023N
    Please send me it to email: xerviteca@gmail.com
    You do not need SST to load firmware on a 1023. It comes with it's own tool and use a USB cable. You may want to purchase a service manual.
    Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.

Adobe Acrobat

User Support Tool _Procedure Link

Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=

IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet