Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Re: Waste toner reuse?

Quote Originally Posted by mrfixit51 View Post
    "2. How does that make him a jerk? Clearly, a lot of people wonder about this, I've been working on IT equipment for 17 years and I just discovered a waste toner box and wondered literally the same thing."

I picked up on point number 2 as I read this misguided fellows missive, the fact that you have been working on I.T. equipment for 17 years puts you in a whole different arena than the one I and my fellow toner sniffers have worked in our entire careers. You are clearly not trained on xerographic products, like copiers and printers. You might punch some buttons on those products from time to time to establish connections to your network, but you have not the depth of knowledge that we carry around to service those products, if you did you would totally understand why it would be a fools errand to try to reuse waste toner.

You're actually spot on. I've never worried about any of the things I saw you guys mentioning. I was just curious and ran a quick google search. I work more on infrastructure and in systems, and honestly, I've never even known there was a toner waste box. I assumed it all got used up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    talk about being a dick!!!! You must have been a user that was booted..

Frankly your profile is fake and has been reported..

Guess you'll have to start -=another=- fake account..

Besides the thread has been dead for years

I mean, it's not fake, as I'm clearly using it. I also have never been here before. And if it gets deleted... yay! Maybe some other time I can make a profile that username isn't yall-are-dicks and tie it to my email address lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian8506 View Post
    Maybe if you read the whole post and even followed some of aab1’s threads you would have realized that he was only here to be a dick and no other reason.But instead you chose to read one post, make your assumptions and then leave the forum after just joining the forum. Hopefully you have left to not come back and don’t even see this response.

I had a few minutes to spare at work so I'm back! HAHA! No seriously, I just felt personally offended. aab1 sounds kinda stuck up tbh, I don't really care about him or his paper savings. I just felt attacked because that was my idea too, to reuse the waste toner and felt like maybe he didn't need to be such a dick about it.

Lead Service Technician 1,000+ Posts mrfixit51's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yall-are-dicks View Post
    I just felt attacked because that was my idea too, to reuse the waste toner and felt like maybe he didn't need to be such a dick about it.
    There are loads of contaminants in the waste toner, dust, dirt, paper talc, and such. If it were reintroduced into the developer assembly, the print quality would go down the drain, and expensive repairs would be the result. These repairs would not be honored under the terms of a service contract due to the reuse of waste toner, and as such would be rendered at the prevailing billable rate... David's 2 cents worth...
    "Once a King, always a King, but once a Knight is enough!"

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Waste toner reuse?

What kind of life can someone have to waste like this dickhead "you are a dick"? Feel sorry for the poor kid, prob lives in his parents basement. I can picture a pimply face kid sitting in a dark corner of the basement, being a tough guy hiding behind a keyboard. This is the sick son of a bitch type that will shoot people in public !!! If the threats get severe the punk will be reported and the FBI and they can trace him down. Don't fool yourself they take it very seriously. So I advise you to holster those pistols, get on your horse and ride into the sunset...... GET LOST YOU PATHETIC MORON !!!!

Technician

Why even bother reviving a 8-9 year old post just to stir some shit Yall are dicks. Even made a account just to shit post
    That's some small dick energy right there boys

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    What kind of life can someone have to waste like this dickhead "you are a dick"? Feel sorry for the poor kid, prob lives in his parents basement. I can picture a pimply face kid sitting in a dark corner of the basement, being a tough guy hiding behind a keyboard. This is the sick son of a bitch type that will shoot people in public !!! If the threats get severe the punk will be reported and the FBI and they can trace him down. Don't fool yourself they take it very seriously. So I advise you to holster those pistols, get on your horse and ride into the sunset...... GET LOST YOU PATHETIC MORON !!!!

sounds more like he couldnt hack it as a technician..cant fix anything...got fired now has a chip on his shoulders.

its ok..gives me a laugh

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Waste toner reuse?

I agree that too much time has been wasted on this. Probably a fake post started all this. Don't give these trolls attention that they thrive on. Ignore them and they will go away.

Reusing Wastetoner.... Wonder what these guy's think when they take a leak...

It even has the same colour as my beer..
    Johan