Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Irc 3220 panel blank

Re: Irc 3220 panel blank

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Have these got a screen contrast dial, maybe it's a problem with that pcb.
    it is not a contrast problem.... when i warm up everything is ok.. sometimes i can make copies or print without problem other time i will make a copy or print, copier starts, i hear that it pick a paper and then copier stops, display goes orange red no content. i must power off an on to start again.
    this behave is now since last year and i canīt find a solution. I canīt reproduce the error because it is total different when it comes.

any help would be great.
    My profile is not working at the moment. The profile you see is not mine. Board redirects to a wrong userprofile. So you CANīT REACH ME over the profile via SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE and even not over regular Email too

You only can contact me if you click my name on a post and select PRIVATE MESSAGE straight from there.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Irc 3220 panel blank

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    it is not a contrast problem.... when i warm up everything is ok.. sometimes i can make copies or print without problem other time i will make a copy or print, copier starts, i hear that it pick a paper and then copier stops, display goes orange red no content. i must power off an on to start again.
    this behave is now since last year and i canīt find a solution. I canīt reproduce the error because it is total different when it comes.

any help would be great.

Power Distribution pcb ??= relays different size voltage power to pcb's

Check the flat cables
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

any help would be great.

Hello, won't it tell you any error code? I recommend you check the sensor that detects when you close the fixing unit block, the sensor is close to the fifaction unit drawer (in the same machine not in the fixing unit) it is very likely that this sensor is full of dust, to find the sensor you would have to disassemble the part of the inverter door.
    If that does not solve it, maybe it is already a problem with the power supply.

Regards.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Irc 3220 panel blank

Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post

Power Distribution pcb ??= relays different size voltage power to pcb's

Check the flat cables
    sorry but i not really understand what you mean.

kabel from power distribution i have already disconnect and then connect again... same problem...
    My profile is not working at the moment. The profile you see is not mine. Board redirects to a wrong userprofile. So you CANīT REACH ME over the profile via SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE and even not over regular Email too

You only can contact me if you click my name on a post and select PRIVATE MESSAGE straight from there.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Irc 3220 panel blank

Quote Originally Posted by wcanonw View Post
    Hello, won't it tell you any error code? I recommend you check the sensor that detects when you close the fixing unit block, the sensor is close to the fifaction unit drawer (in the same machine not in the fixing unit) it is very likely that this sensor is full of dust, to find the sensor you would have to disassemble the part of the inverter door.

Regards.
    no error code...

only one time it show a code about the magenta drum this i change.
    normaly the display have same color like it display errors but there is no information displayed...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Irc 3220 panel blank

Regards.
    can you please describe it a bit more detail? i have service manual but not find this sensor. where i should look? maybe you have partnumber so i can look for it in manual. thanks

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Irc 3220 panel blank

sorry but i not really understand what you mean.

kabel from power distribution i have already disconnect and then connect again... same problem...

thing there should be
    3 or 4 cables ///
    one from Fuse Pcb > to Power Distribution pcb

three from
    Power Distribution pcb >
    one to
    Main pcb
    one to
    Main Sub pcb====& this connection from Main Sub supplies 5v to Control Panel
    one to HDD

Control Panel LCD could be crapping out
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

can you please describe it a bit more detail? i have service manual but not find this sensor. where i should look? maybe you have partnumber so i can look for it in manual. thanks
    Number 14 it's sensor detect fixing unit

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Number 14 it's sensor detect fixing unit
    Other image

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post

thing there should be
    3 or 4 cables ///
    one from Fuse Pcb > to Power Distribution pcb

three from
    Power Distribution pcb >
    one to
    Main pcb
    one to
    Main Sub pcb====& this connection from Main Sub supplies 5v to Control Panel
    one to HDD

Control Panel LCD could be crapping out
    If cleaning the ram memory and sub pcbs, it continues the same, it is recommended to change memories and then sub pcbs.