Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Irc 3220 panel blank

Re: Irc 3220 panel blank

thanks for help. i have a spare copier 3220 where i can get parts... i just recognize that the fixing unit in my trouble copier seems to have some trouble also.. will try to fix tommorrow...
    My profile is not working at the moment. The profile you see is not mine. Board redirects to a wrong userprofile. So you CANīT REACH ME over the profile via SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE and even not over regular Email too

You only can contact me if you click my name on a post and select PRIVATE MESSAGE straight from there.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Irc 3220 panel blank

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    can you please describe it a bit more detail? i have service manual but not find this sensor. where i should look? maybe you have partnumber so i can look for it in manual. thanks
    ================================================== ================================================== =================================

see attach pdf for Sensor talked about
    don't always receive error codes----close draw message most likely
    Attached Files Attached Files
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Irc 3220 panel blank

Today i have change the RAM with the ram from the spare copier and also have reseat all connector on fuse pcb. Until now no strange behave, but i donīt trust this copier :-) the back is still open, maybe it is now more air ventilation...
    My profile is not working at the moment. The profile you see is not mine. Board redirects to a wrong userprofile. So you CANīT REACH ME over the profile via SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE and even not over regular Email too

You only can contact me if you click my name on a post and select PRIVATE MESSAGE straight from there.

Irc 3220 panel blank

U mean, the back cover is off ?
    That is not good for long term.

Dust,dirt, and a hazardous condition in a office situation.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Irc 3220 panel blank

Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post
    U mean, the back cover is off ?
    That is not good for long term.

Dust,dirt, and a hazardous condition in a office situation.
    I am the only people in this office because it is my office :-) and i know about electricity and this stuff. Make the complete electricty in my office by my self also network and so on..

Irc 3220 panel blank

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    I am the only people in this office because it is my office :-) and i know about electricity and this stuff. Make the complete electricty in my office by my self also network and so on..
    ======
    Nice News,
    but I have seen the most experienced Tech's in the field and in shop , fry pcb's because covers were left off printers.

Even with printer unplugged, u can still damage a pcb.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Irc 3220 panel blank

Thank you for your concern, but I can reassure you, I know about electronics. When I was young I built my own disco lighting system, etched circuit boards and I can use a soldering iron. I repair motherboards and other devices. I have a computer repair shop.
    At the moment I am trying to get the clc 3220 working again with the panel problem. Today it ran without any problems.

What i need is the latest fiery c1 software 2.1.2 to install it on a new harddrive for my clc2620. It would be great if somebody here have this Software and can sell it to me.