Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Service Manager 250+ Posts

Re: Canon SST V4.32EV

Remember this NEVER pay for Canon manuals, they arecopyrighted material & it is illegal to sell them, same with the firmware! Simplyask around on here & some kind sole will email you it for free. Like me forinstance, people have sent me manuals without asking for payment, so I now passthem on to anyone (for free) who wants them!

This site is designed to help canon engineers, not to make aprofit for anyone!

Also most manuals you can download free with a simple Googlesearch!

cheapbb

Quote Originally Posted by Canon.Tech View Post

Remember this NEVER pay for Canon manuals, they arecopyrighted material & it is illegal to sell them, same with the firmware! Simplyask around on here & some kind sole will email you it for free. Like me forinstance, people have sent me manuals without asking for payment, so I now passthem on to anyone (for free) who wants them!

thank you for your advise!

Quote Originally Posted by cheapbb View Post
    thank you for your advise!
    can you tell me how to get a new ver. sst?

Service Manager 250+ Posts

i'll send you a link FOR FREE!

now there's a good advice, i also have them not because anyone gave them to me (canon engineer access) except for great tips and advices, and will make it available to you but my payment will be for forum contributions, dont just ask for stuff, give something back, like we do try to help others, contribute with opinions and tips to others in need, and remeber to say thank you to those who on their free time try to help other for nothing in return (thank you to all contributors to the forum from my part)
    Life is a learning continuum...

i'll send you a link FOR FREE!

can you tell me.. plz..

Hello could you send me the link for the newest sst please?

Technician

do you still need the sst and the latest firmware for the IRC 3380? If so email me businessworldcomputers@outlook.com

Cool Re: Canon SST V4.32EV

1 st. i paid $ to get sst.....but the guy didnt teach me how to use it.....and finally i know how to use it now for other website....
    2nd i am not asking for free firmware......dont always think about i am the god damn cheap man who want to get the free ware.....i just want to say if someone can share it....it will be better....i dont care to spend money to get the firmware..i dont!
    by the way....thanks all of you guys for any opinion and suggestion.
    i have called the local supplier to check and fix it....
    but i still like to come here to get more information for the my copier......
    thank you all of you.....

Hi dude

I do have all versions of the SST including the newest 4.72 and the user manual for the SST as well, firmware version 32.01 for that specific modell and the most recente for every sngle one you may imagine, sent me your email so we may trade.

Guys please, keep the conversation on na acceptable level na we all will profit.

Cheers

1 st. i paid $ to get sst.....but the guy didnt teach me how to use it.....and finally i know how to use it now for other website....
    2nd i am not asking for free firmware......dont always think about i am the god damn cheap man who want to get the free ware.....i just want to say if someone can share it....it will be better....i dont care to spend money to get the firmware..i dont!
    by the way....thanks all of you guys for any opinion and suggestion.
    i have called the local supplier to check and fix it....
    but i still like to come here to get more information for the my copier......
    thank you all of you.....
    -------------------------
    Hello,
    I would like a SST and firmware for Canon IR C3220n. Thanks. dimitriousbusy@yahoo.fr