Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

IRC3380 folding page at the Reg. assy.

Hello Everyone. i have been working on this model with trying to figure out why this is jamming. the page feeds fine(new rollers) from tray and then just as it hits the reg, assy, it sounds almost as if it is feeding to fast, and not going to the developer fast enough. when a page does print, there is missing text/pics where the crease has occured. It does not matter which tray i use either.
    I was wondering if instead of throwing parts at it, would it possibly be a setting with a reg. mode? if so, which service mode would i be ablt to find that in? If more info is needed, or any other suggestions, pleae post them. thanks
    ~Randy

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    IRC3380 folding page at the Reg. assy.

Re: IRC3380 folding page at the Reg. assy.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHtech View Post
    Hello Everyone. i have been working on this model with trying to figure out why this is jamming. the page feeds fine(new rollers) from tray and then just as it hits the reg, assy, it sounds almost as if it is feeding to fast, and not going to the developer fast enough. when a page does print, there is missing text/pics where the crease has occured. It does not matter which tray i use either.
    I was wondering if instead of throwing parts at it, would it possibly be a setting with a reg. mode? if so, which service mode would i be ablt to find that in? If more info is needed, or any other suggestions, pleae post them. thanks
    ~Randy
    =========================

Check that right side door / many issues with wrinkling/creasing /

Right Door Assembly (FM2-5525-000)

JAM CODES PLEASE
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**