Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Middlebury, CT
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    24

    IRC5030 E027-0200

    I am getting a E027-0200 error. I checked the Magenta developer and where it sits in and didn't see any damage. Opened up the back the motor for the magenta is rotating, I sent the Drum driver PCB to NWRS to get repaired and they said it tested fine. Not sure what else to check or try. Any help would be appreciated

  2. #2
    Tech Specialist 1,000+ Posts Canuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Southwestern Ontario
    Posts
    1,569
    Rep Power
    47

    Re: IRC5030 E027-0200

    Make sure the coupling to drive the dev is not broken...the propeller shaped gear(?) on the housing itself and also with process drawer pulled out,check the white coupling that drives the prop. You will see it at the rear when looking in from the front. I have changed the coupling and the prop on a few machines...easy to change

  3. #3
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    IRC5030  E027-0200

    teckat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    15,926
    Rep Power
    230

    Re: IRC5030 E027-0200

    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck View Post
    Make sure the coupling to drive the dev is not broken...the propeller shaped gear(?) on the housing itself and also with process drawer pulled out,check the white coupling that drives the prop. You will see it at the rear when looking in from the front. I have changed the coupling and the prop on a few machines...easy to change
    \\\\\\\\\\\\\;

    CL3 ( Magenta Toner Supply Clutch )


    --------------as per what Canuck posted see pics :>


    It has been found that the D cut portion of the drive gear can strip out and not allow drive to the developer. The drive gear is a X shaped gear.


    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

  4. #4
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Middlebury, CT
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: IRC5030 E027-0200

    Ok great thanks. That's what it was the propeller was broken. Anyone know what the part # is I can't find it in the parts manual only see the complete developing assembly.

  5. #5
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    IRC5030  E027-0200

    teckat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    15,926
    Rep Power
    230

    Re: IRC5030 E027-0200

    Quote Originally Posted by jmandassociates View Post
    ok great thanks. That's what it was the propeller was broken. Anyone know what the part # is i can't find it in the parts manual only see the complete developing assembly.


    -----------------

    fc8-4338-000

    Coupling.JPG

    Coupling on the Developer.pdf
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

  6. #6
    Tech Specialist 1,000+ Posts Canuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Southwestern Ontario
    Posts
    1,569
    Rep Power
    47

    Re: IRC5030 E027-0200

    Good stuff. Like I said, the white coupling that drives the prop breaks sometimes also.

  7. #7
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Middlebury, CT
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: IRC5030 E027-0200

    I just got the new coupling in and it looks like I need a small pin to hold it on the shaft. The shaft is just round and so is the coupling it has a hole in the shaft and holes in the propeller that the pin goes through. The pin is missing. Does anyone know what the part # for the pin is?5030 (1).jpg5030 (2).jpg I checked the coupling on another developer and it had a pin through it.

  8. #8
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    IRC5030  E027-0200

    teckat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    15,926
    Rep Power
    230

    Re: IRC5030 E027-0200

    Quote Originally Posted by jmandassociates View Post
    I just got the new coupling in and it looks like I need a small pin to hold it on the shaft. The shaft is just round and so is the coupling it has a hole in the shaft and holes in the propeller that the pin goes through. The pin is missing. Does anyone know what the part # for the pin is?5030 (1).jpg5030 (2).jpg I checked the coupling on another developer and it had a pin through
    it.
    ---------------------------------------

    Dowel Pin or Spread/Spring pin is not listed

    u need to measure diameter & length

    visit hardware store / or use paper clip to size it Macgyver.jpg
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

  9. #9
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts spectraindo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Surabaya, East Java
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: IRC5030 E027-0200

    Maybe this can help you my friend.
    See attachment pdf.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  10. #10
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts alex@wocltd.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    30

    Re: IRC5030 E027-0200

    er, fold a paper clip over.......

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here