Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

canon IPRC7000vp toner drop on cyan

I have long handles iprc7000vp machine I have not found on this machine problem solving.
    always occurs toner falls on the printout, and after I carefully turned the printer unit cyan problematic. toner developer on equipment scattered during the printing process.
    I have replaced the iron filings on the developer cyan developer unit even has also been my locker but the problem still occurs, then I also replaced the drum and its cleaning (cleaning drum kit). is still problematic.
    I have updated the system software to the latest version to improve it, but again the problem persists.

if anyone can give me a solution to overcome these problems?
    because all the solutions will be very useful for me, thank yIMG00829-20130912-0927.jpgou.
    firdaus +(62)8195002007 firdaustrish@ymail.com

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: canon IPRC7000vp toner drop on cyan

Quote Originally Posted by mr.daus View Post
    I have long handles iprc7000vp machine I have not found on this machine problem solving.
    always occurs toner falls on the printout, and after I carefully turned the printer unit cyan problematic. toner developer on equipment scattered during the printing process.
    I have replaced the iron filings on the developer cyan developer unit even has also been my locker but the problem still occurs, then I also replaced the drum and its cleaning (cleaning drum kit). is still problematic.
    I have updated the system software to the latest version to improve it, but again the problem persists.

if anyone can give me a solution to overcome these problems?
    because all the solutions will be very useful for me, thank yIMG00829-20130912-0927.jpgou.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cyan Drum Cleaner Drive Assembly (FM4-2589-000)

On system software version 10.15 for the imagePRESS C7000VP Series, a new service mode was introduced that can assist in image quality issues to determine whether the problem is coming from the image process unit or the laser. The following service mode setting COPIER > FUNCTION > MISC-P > GRID-ADJ will print out a 4 color grid on one 11X17 sheet. This test page is executed via analog development which means it does not use the lasers. This is a convenient tool to determine if the image quality issue at hand is caused by development or it is a laser problem.
    Note: You must set Drawer 1 to 11X17 and assign the paper type PLAIN Paper or else an NG will display.

Below is a sample of the grid that prints on the 11X17 showing bands of all 4 colors on a single 11X17.
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On system software version 10.15 for the imagePRESS C7000VP Series, a new service mode was introduced that can assist in image quality issues to determine whether the problem is coming from the image process unit or the laser. The following service mode setting COPIER > FUNCTION > MISC-P > GRID-ADJ will print out a 4 color grid on one 11X17 sheet. This test page is executed via analog development which means it does not use the lasers. This is a convenient tool to determine if the image quality issue at hand is caused by development or it is a laser problem.
    Note: You must set Drawer 1 to 11X17 and assign the paper type PLAIN Paper or else an NG will display.

Below is a sample of the grid that prints on the 11X17 showing bands of all 4 colors on a single 11X17.
    My version of the system software version 91.03 and DCcont 73

My version of the system software version 91.03 and DCcont 73
    just some old info on that old ver.

understand> 91.03 -that is latest

so run the test

the problem instead of falling toner drum unit but from the developer, rails developer to meet. toner finally assembled in the rails developers fall into ITB unit and participate printed as images that I loaded earlier.
    when I clean the printer drum kit and mold back nice and clean, but after a few prints out, in rails developer is back filled with toner that fell from the developer.
    during the printing process without closing my printer look like the developer cyan blue smoke, and that's what causes the toner falls on rails developer

As the life of the machine advances, toner dropped from the Developing Assembly accumulates in the Drum Unit Support Shaft and it may drop on the ITB.

Clean the Drum Unit Support Shaft

1-make sure the grounding wire is not damaged on dev unit !!!
    2-are u using after market developer & or toner ?

Soiled image due to toner drop from developing assembly

Toner blocking sheet (urethane sheet) is attached on the developer cylinder upper cover to prevent toner from scattering inside the machine at the time of development.
    In case of continuous print of high-density image (80% or more image ratio) at early stage after installation, large amount of toner scattered at the time of development is accumulated inside the toner blocking sheet of developing assembly.
    The accumulated toner cannot hold itself but drops on the drum, causing the image soiled.

NOTE:
    Charging amount of developer at initial stage after installation tends to be big.
    Especially this symptom appears in developer of Cyan color compared to developers of other colors.
    Once the charging amount of developer increased, the T/D ratio gets high inside the developing assembly. In case of continuous print of high-density images (such as 2-sided print of solid image), the T/D ratio gets higher furthermore. The higher the T/D ratio inside the developing assembly, the more the scattered toner increased at the time of development.
    This symptom tends to appear with developer of Cyan color compared to developers of other colors, so cleaning frequency is expected to be higher-
    CYAN Cleaning.pdf

in LEVEL 2 OF SERVICE MODE
    COPIER> OPTION> BODY>SHUT-O-C
    Setting of C-color Developing Assembly Shutter open/close sequence operation condition-
    To set the threshold value for the number of total supply blocks, which is the operation condition of shutter open/close sequence.
    When a large amount of toner drops, set 1 after cleaning the Developing Assembly. If it is not alleviated, set 2 or 3. As the value is
    increased, the life of Drum Patch Sensor Shutter Solenoid is shortened.
    When 4 is set, shutter open/close sequence is not executed, so that the life of Drum Patch Sensor Shutter Solenoid is extended.

Use case= When a soiled image occurs because a large amount of toner drops from the Developing Assembly

Adj/set/operate method -
    1) Enter the setting value, and then press OK key.
    2) Turn OFF/ON the main power switch.
    Display/adj/set range = 0 to 4 (4: Sequence is not executed.)
    Default value 0

-----------------------------------------------------

in LEVEL 2 OF SERVICE MODE
    COPIER> ADJUST> DENS>HLMT-PTC

Adjustment of upper limit of C-color toner target density-

Details = To adjust the upper limit of the target toner density (TD ratio) of the Developing Assembly Toner Level Sensor (C).
    When 9 or 10 is set, the upper limit is fixed. When 0 to 8 or 11 is set, the upper limit changes within the range according to the life of the developer (in the number of sheets).
    Density failures and carrier adherence are alleviated when the upper limit is smaller, and fogging and scattering are alleviated when it is larger.
    Use case - When adjusting the toner density (TD ratio) upon occurrence of density failures, fogging, carrier adherence, scattering, etc. - When analyzing the cause of a problem
    Adj/set/operate method =
    1) Enter the setting value, and then press OK key.
    2) Turn OFF/ON the main power switch.
    Caution- Take necessary action in accordance with the instructions from the Quality Support Division.
    Display/adj/set range 0 to 11
    0: Vary between 9 and 8% (For Y/M/Bk-color, 12 to 8%)
    1: Fixed on between 11 and 8% (Priority on density)
    2: Vary between 10 and 7% (Priority on ghost prevention)
    3: Vary between 12 and 10% (Balanced priority on density/toner dropping/fogging prevention)
    4: Vary between 11 and 10% (Priority on density)
    5: Vary between 11 and 7% (Initial density is prioritized, priority on toner dropping/fogging prevention)
    6: Vary between 8 and 7% (Priority on line/vertical white line prevention)
    7: Vary between 9 and 8%
    8: Fixed on between 9 and 7%
    9: Fixed on 10% (Recommended setting for imagePRESS C7000VP)
    10: Fixed on 9% (Recommended setting 2 for imagePRESS C7000VP)
    11: Fixed on between 10 and 8%
    Default value 7
    Supplement/memo Toner dropping: A symptom that toner drops from the Developing Assembly
    Last edited by teckat; 10-13-2013 at 06:13 PM.

no problem with image, but drop toner cyan only on dev and dev rail, any solving with my job?

no problem with image, but drop toner cyan only on dev and dev rail, any solving with my job?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Have u changed FILTERS & Cyan P-Kit / Cyan D-Kit

CYAN dropping is a noted issue in these models

READ THE INFORMATION I POSTED ABOVE ON CYAN DROPPING

fixed damaged CYAN pdf attachment

SEE FIX HERE-----------CYAN CLEANING.pdf
    Last edited by teckat; 10-18-2013 at 08:26 PM.

remedy_1:
    When printing long runs of Black Toner, the Starter spills from the Yellow, Magenta and the Cyan (YMC) Developing Assemblies. Even though YMC Toner is being used to print the job the YMC Developing Assemblies are still rotating and the Toner and Starter begin to degrade causing
    To configure the Canon device to use print Black Only Mode perform the following steps:
    Enter service mode (level 2)
    select COPIER
    select OPTION
    select BODY
    select DEV-SP1
    configure Bit 0 to a value of 1
    select OK
    press RESET to exit service mode
    If "DEV-SP1" is not displayed, upgrade the software to the latest version.
    remedy_2:
    Please set to Service mode(Level 2) > COPIER > Option > BODY > DEV-SP1 > 00001110. This service mode setting allows patch background detection at the same time as ATR patch detection and ARCDAT patch detection, resulting in eliminating the effect of reading error from patch detection value caused by soiled patch detection sensor.
    However, productivity for shorter than B4 size paper (feed direction) declines at this setting (e.g. for A4/LTR, declining from 70ppm to approx. 65ppm).