Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Firmware for canon IR1024a needed, please

Re: Firmware for canon IR1024a needed, please

Quote Originally Posted by plopii View Post
    Both he and I would like a free solution ... it doesn't mean much if you send us to a store to pay ... you would be a great character if you offered us from you without money ... if you don't have what we want , you better not remind us of money.

Regards.

You'll be more likely to get it free if you became a contributor to this site.

Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Both he and I would like a free solution ... it doesn't mean much if you send us to a store to pay ... you would be a great character if you offered us from you without money ... if you don't have what we want , you better not remind us of money.

Regards.
    There are several people on here that would help you out if you were a paid contributor. Personally, I don't like asking other members for free firmware. I think I've done it once. After that I paid $20 each time. It's a small price to pay for something that I'm really not "entitled" to. If it's not worth $20...you don't need it bad enough.

It is possible that many of you here are also Christians ... and in this case only when you help for free and selflessly do you do something good ... if you demand money or something in return you only do business, not good deeds, you are a pagan without God ... or your god is the money.
    Good thing I found out about this forum ... business people only.

Regards

It is possible that many of you here are also Christians ... and in this case only when you help for free and selflessly do you do something good ... if you demand money or something in return you only do business, not good deeds, you are a pagan without God ... or your god is the money.

Regards
    That's the first time anyone has ever invoked the name of God to get free firmware.

That's a good one. LOL

Regards
    it doesn't have anything to do with being a christian.

firmware - tech pubs - manuals are COPY WRITTEN items. THAT means ONLY certified techs can possess them. SHARING is strictly forbidden.

rule #5 covers it quite nicely:
    Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

a small contribution to CTN keeps this site up n running.

breaking forum rules can get you tossed out.

only herpes and AIDS in life are free... doubt you want either of them.

you've been here for 2 years... 3 comments sounds like you aren't much of a christian either or you would have helped out by lending suggestions to help others.

you are nothing but a freeloader.. a mooch... a loser.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Regards
    Sorry to hear that. Techs here are willing and shared freely information even with endusers or non contributors. You just have to earn our respect. It's small step, yet very important. With 3 posts in two years and demanding way you put your wordings...I'm afraid guys with access to Canon firmware aren't amused. I can't blame them.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Regards

Do u have any idea how much it costs a Company or Individual to train on Official Canon Products.

There are numerous supporters on this site who have gifted free support, printer items, & personal help.

This has nothing to do with a person's religious beliefs.

Patience is a Virtue.😇
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**