Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Hasler M3500

Hasler M3500

I've had the lower envelope track drive gear break four times now. Each time it has broken at the pinned section of the gear. Everything in relation to that specific gear has been replaced at this point as well as the belt tensioner. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Hasler M3500

Re: Hasler M3500

Toss the machine off the roof.

It was junk when it came out and with 100 update bulletins they finally pulled the plug on it and obsoleted it.

None of ours out in the field ever worked reliably...ever

If you do not have all.. ALL the update bulletins installed in the machine, then I am afraid I can't begin to help much other than:

I can say to make sure all of the plastic retainer clips all in the machines drive are all there - it likes to shed them everywhere and then things just...don't work right...as the drive sections get loose and wonky.
    Most of the problems roll around the combi roller assembly and it's various versions - should be brought up to date. there were some updates done to the envelope drive system and the change of the bowden cable construction bulletin which seems unrelated to anything actually helped a lot with drive section stresses.