Field Supervisor 500+ Posts JLSam's Avatar

ECI Remote Tech Pro/ Mobile Tech

So a long time ago in April I think I found out that ECI software solutions came out with a mobiletech application for IOS and Android users, that allows us to use the remote tech offline, and then it will sync. Very useful feature instead of using a web page which slows down my productivity.

I've been looking for months now and I cannot find anywhere to download the app despite the fact that their website has it featured. Not to mention multiple articles online that speak about the application. I even contacted them (eci) via email but I haven't received an answer.

Anyone know how to download this application?

Can't find it anywhere!

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: ECI Remote Tech Pro/ Mobile Tech

Quote Originally Posted by JLSam View Post
    So a long time ago in April I think I found out that ECI software solutions came out with a mobiletech application for IOS and Android users, that allows us to use the remote tech offline, and then it will sync. Very useful feature instead of using a web page which slows down my productivity.

I've been looking for months now and I cannot find anywhere to download the app despite the fact that their website has it featured. Not to mention multiple articles online that speak about the application. I even contacted them (eci) via email but I haven't received an answer.

Anyone know how to download this application?

Can't find it anywhere!

Mobile Tech is listed as an "add on" which means your company would have to pay extra for the option. You might want to contact your IT Department & find out what your contract includes. ECI Remote Tech Pro/ Mobile TechECI Remote Tech Pro/ Mobile Tech

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    REACH FOR THE STARS!!!
    Konica Minolta Planetariums!
    https://www.konicaminolta.com/planet...gma/index.html

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts JLSam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qbert69 View Post
    Mobile Tech is listed as an "add on" which means your company would have to pay extra for the option. You might want to contact your IT Department & find out what your contract includes. ECI Remote Tech Pro/ Mobile TechECI Remote Tech Pro/ Mobile Tech

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    Fascinating! Thank you!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts ntbann's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jonix777 View Post
    Lately, more and more often the usual fitness is being replaced by an app. People are much more comfortable using their phones to do this. So developing a fitness or sports app is a very productive project. Here outsourcing software development you can find out what outsourcing fitness development is all about. So you will learn how to create your own app with the help of experts. Personally I have applied and I am very satisfied with the result
    I am now dumber after reading this!