Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts digicor's Avatar

KmBh C368 life and consumable Reporting

I will be taking on 50 KMBH C368 in a few days, i want to be able to have the machine send me a report on the life and consumable reports, i was told without the minolta dealer software it wont, but there has to be a way to get it to just email me a report with meters and life of consumables right? without the secretary printing it out first and sending it to me? i just started exploring this any help wold be many many thanks

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: KmBh C368 life and consumable Reporting

Quote Originally Posted by digicor View Post
    I will be taking on 50 KMBH C368 in a few days, i want to be able to have the machine send me a report on the life and consumable reports, i was told without the minolta dealer software it wont, but there has to be a way to get it to just email me a report with meters and life of consumables right? without the secretary printing it out first and sending it to me? i just started exploring this any help wold be many many thanks
    Email server settings have to be entered in network settings for send/scan to email. Then you have to setup TCN (Total Counter Notification), which I believe is under Administrative or Maintenance system settings. You should be able to find how to setup TCN in the User's Manual, usually in PDF format. Good Luck!!!KmBh C368 life and consumable ReportingKmBh C368 life and consumable Reporting

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    REACH FOR THE STARS!!!
    Konica Minolta Planetariums!
    https://www.konicaminolta.com/planet...gma/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by qbert69 View Post
    Email server settings have to be entered in network settings for send/scan to email. Then you have to setup TCN (Total Counter Notification), which I believe is under Administrative or Maintenance system settings. You should be able to find how to setup TCN in the User's Manual, usually in PDF format. Good Luck!!!KmBh C368 life and consumable ReportingKmBh C368 life and consumable Reporting

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    okay i looked in admin, coundt find it, but ill be at a similar machine in a few mins, and look in service mode ? maybe
    thanks for your input

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Emailing counters is not a big problem unfortunately regarding consumables and especially toners situation is nothing usable. Imho, way better is to get(pay for) third party software like PrintFleet ie.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

yes ive heard of print fleet, and i founf where to activate the email notices, thanks for all the advice
    print fleet will probably be the way to go