Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Re: Li-Fi Networks Exposure

Along a similar vein...

htttps://www.networkworld.com/article/3528551/getting-closer-to-no-battery-devices.html

Getting closer to no-battery devices | Network World

htttps://www.networkworld.com/article/3532094/ai-everywhere-iot-chips-coming-from-arm.html

'AI everywhere' IoT chips coming from Arm | Network World
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Along a similar vein...

htttps://www.networkworld.com/article/3528551/getting-closer-to-no-battery-devices.html

htttps://www.networkworld.com/article/3532094/ai-everywhere-iot-chips-coming-from-arm.html

If people haven't realised, the above article describing new technology sounds very much like the age old amateur crystal radio techniques. Should we call it what it is: crystal coil capacitor diode ID signature technology, RF-ID.

The two x radio principle seems like a waste of time. When one separate radio receives the other separate radio transmits. One radio would only require switching from receive low power, to transmit high power. Why the need for two separate radios? The receive radio sounds very much like its only acting as a coil capacitor charge up On switch.

htttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_radio

Crystal radio - Wikipedia

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Along a similar vein...

Scary stuff!
    Whatever

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    Scary stuff!
    And that is only the technology people can handle.

If allowed to go full into a"Technocratic" goverment, your talking technology with a very very darkside.

This is what can happen when you pulse microwaves into the brain cavity an cause calcium fluctuations as the hydrogen molecules go into isotropic fluctuations and gives off an amplified readable pulse signature.

Heres a real scary hint :
    We're talking full Manchurian mind control or dail up nutter gunmen.
    We're talking mind control in prostitution rings where young women sleep walk around their neighbourhood at night.
    We're talking mind control paedophile rings we're young children are pide-pipered from their beds late at night into waiting paedophile vans.
    We're talking politians, bank managers,lawyers doctors professional people who develop serve headahes and leave their positions of employment on artifical stress leave.
    The calcium fluctuations lines in every persons finger nails is not from vitamin deficiencies, I can tell you that.

Glass windows,doors, incandescence lightbulbs bursting. Why do you think all vacuum television an incandescence light bulbs were phased out. They can randomly explode under heavy ERP.

Bird life crashing into windows. Bees dying... many animals going wierd. Dogs barking continuosly as their nervious system is violated destroyed...? And a lot of other strange, out of normal, behaviour from a list of other animals.

I've spoken to high-up financial people who have spoken openly about their artificial headaches and their early retirement induced stress leave from their influential jobs. Sounds like a democratic system doesn't it?? Not!.

The above is the ultimate Technocratic dictatorship.

The above may help people understand why people around the world are burning down 5G cell towers. Do you want to talk about President Trump draining the swamp of the Deep State? Now you know the real Deep State of the problem.

Do I like telling people the above tin-foil hat crap. Not with any joy, I can tell you that much. I know how the hydrogen atom is created. I know how to RF pulse water to amplify isotropic signals.... Im not a happy person by knowing technology, and not being able to use it to help others.

My heart of hearts carries the weight of a heavy layden merchant ship, that travels alone on the violent high seas. I grow weary as the day gets long...
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 05-21-2020 at 11:17 PM.