Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Windows Error Causing Computer To Reboot During Print Jobs To Kyocera Copiers

Hi All

Not sure if Im in the right forum for this buts heres my problem.

This is my third call over the last week with some of my customers getting a windows error causing a reboot during print jobs.
    The error is Stop Code:APC_INDEX MISMATCH What Failed win32kfull.sys

Im aware of the bad Microsoft Update that we corrected with similiar blue screen problems most of which we corrected with updating computers with new microsoft corrected update or rolling back computers that didnt have the update available yet.

Heres my problem. If i go to the computer and run check for updates theres nothing available and in the update history the bad update is not in there or the fix does not show as updated. Is there a way to manually download the patch and update. To my knowledge the bad update was KB5001649 which microsoft pulled back and modified. Should i be looking for something else or do i have to wait for next Microsoft update roll out which im being told is not until 4/15/21

If this was just one instance i would dig deeper but three of the same problems with exact errors all of a sudden leads me back to the Microsoft problem. All of the multi-funtion machines firmware is current as well as the print drivers. Weve tried kx as well as pcl drivers with same end result.

Re: Windows Error Causing Computer To Reboot During Print Jobs To Kyocera Copiers

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: Windows Error Causing Computer To Reboot During Print Jobs To Kyocera Copiers

From the article that you posted:

When attempting to install the update, some users are reporting receiving an error stating "We couldn't install this update , but you can try again (0x80070541)."

If you run into a similar error, you can manually install the update by downloading it from the Microsoft Update Catalog.

I told you that it doesn't always work from Windows Updater. Been there, done that.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    From the article that you posted:

When attempting to install the update, some users are reporting receiving an error stating "We couldn't install this update , but you can try again (0x80070541)."

If you run into a similar error, you can manually install the update by downloading it from the Microsoft Update Catalog.

I told you that it doesn't always work from Windows Updater. Been there, done that.
    Thanks buddy unfortunately for U I can read
    Back to school

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Thanks buddy unfortunately for U I can read
    Back to school

If you say so. You disagreed (to put it mildly) when I told you this a week ago. Moving on....

Good advice Move on
    keep learning little buddy

Glad I could help u out again

Good advice Move on
    keep learning little buddy

Glad I could help u out again
    You need to stop your shit. You aren't educating anybody but we have schooled you on everything from spelling..to proper usage.. to the lies you tell about Trump and what a lousy job your 'hero' SnifferJoe et al are doing to this Proud country.
    Cut the shit, mommies ready to change you diapers.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    You need to stop your shit. You aren't educating anybody but we have schooled you on everything from spelling..to proper usage.. to the lies you tell about Trump and what a lousy job your 'hero' SnifferJoe et al are doing to this Proud country.
    Cut the shit, mommies ready to change you diapers.

Sorry Phil I don't date men but maybe you can ask Billy

Sorry Phil I don't date men but maybe you can ask Billy
    Neither do I but copier addict says he would and you being his buddy I figured you were his bitch.
    As far as Billy goes he is a straight shooter so I figured he doesn't either.. we leave the ' Hersey highway rangers ' up to you queer mother fuckers!

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tecchie View Post
    Hi All

Not sure if Im in the right forum for this buts heres my problem.

This is my third call over the last week with some of my customers getting a windows error causing a reboot during print jobs.
    The error is Stop Code:APC_INDEX MISMATCH What Failed win32kfull.sys

Im aware of the bad Microsoft Update that we corrected with similiar blue screen problems most of which we corrected with updating computers with new microsoft corrected update or rolling back computers that didnt have the update available yet.

Heres my problem. If i go to the computer and run check for updates theres nothing available and in the update history the bad update is not in there or the fix does not show as updated. Is there a way to manually download the patch and update. To my knowledge the bad update was KB5001649 which microsoft pulled back and modified. Should i be looking for something else or do i have to wait for next Microsoft update roll out which im being told is not until 4/15/21

If this was just one instance i would dig deeper but three of the same problems with exact errors all of a sudden leads me back to the Microsoft problem. All of the multi-funtion machines firmware is current as well as the print drivers. Weve tried kx as well as pcl drivers with same end result.
    There are a number of threads covering this problem both in the Connectivity forum and individual manufacturer forums. Here are a couple on Kyocera that you might want to read.
    Blue Screen of Death - Kyocera printers and new Windows update
    https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/k...6=#post1706733