Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts kingarthur's Avatar

KM Web Browser 750i

hands up...this is probably me being an idiot. I can't get any KM to connect via the web browser. My understanding is that when you turn on the Web Browser function, it's supposed to connect to the LMS and "register" itself, then reboot, or you can generate a code on the LMS, input it into the machine, which will then reboot.

the first doesn't happen, I've spoken to the IT who have said it does have a web connection, "as they are scanning through 365" , if I generate a code via the LMS and try to enter it I get "The settings are incorrect. Please enter the correct setting"

Am I being stupid.....please tell me if I am.....or does something else need doing
    Tip for the day; Treat every problem as your dog would.....If you cant eat it or f*ck it....then p*ss on it & walk away...

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: KM Web Browser 750i

Hi

All you have to do is enable the web browser in the network settings and provided you have the dns settings in the machine then it will work - you must have the correct dns settings if you are able to scan to office365.

You dont need to activate anything via LMS

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Re: KM Web Browser 750i

Dump your browser cache. I have seen this a few time on Edge and Chrome with the i Series units.

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!