Master Technical Support best-tech's Avatar

PrintFleet, FMAudit, etc.

PrintFleet, FMAudit, etc.

Just curious what dealers are paying monthly for these products?
    Monthly fee? How many devices for the fee? How much per device for additional dca's and devices?
    I'm doing the math (which I'm horrible with, it makes my head hurt) and with our monthly maint fee we are paying about 50 cents per device.
    Has anybody else priced it? Any less expensive options?
    We're using Eci who owns just about everybody. Probably bill everybody differently.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts mloudy's Avatar

Re: PrintFleet, FMAudit, etc.

We use PrintTracker which switched over to a new version about a year ago. Not so good. Fortunately we were able to keep their Lagecy product which works well for what we need. I don't monitor MPS on a daily basis. I just need to collect meters, see when a customer prematurely replaces a toner and run an occasional report. I auto ship supplies for one MPS customer and PT lets me do that easily. $150 for up to 400 devices. = .375 if/when we get to 500 devices.

Recently I got a quote for an another product and it worked out to .55 per device but had an upfront cost of $1,500.00. Another dealer told me they pay much less per device for the same product. I think FMA and PrintFleet may be a much more polished product than PT.