Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Sharp MX-4071 Sharepoint Connector

Hi, I am connecting a customer to their sharepoint using the Sharp sharepoint online connector. Everything went well, I can connect, scan and print files. Only problem I am running into is it is not letting me select sites. It automatically goes into a specific site. PDF with pictures and better explanation is attached.
    Also, if in the URL I set it to test.sharepoint.com/sites/nameofsite it will let me browse that site specifically but again will not let me go into all sites. Anyone have any experience with this? Thank you!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: Sharp MX-4071 Sharepoint Connector

Quote Originally Posted by danny464 View Post
    Hi, I am connecting a customer to their sharepoint using the Sharp sharepoint online connector. Everything went well, I can connect, scan and print files. Only problem I am running into is it is not letting me select sites. It automatically goes into a specific site. PDF with pictures and better explanation is attached.
    Also, if in the URL I set it to test.sharepoint.com/sites/nameofsite it will let me browse that site specifically but again will not let me go into all sites. Anyone have any experience with this? Thank you!

Same question

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: Sharp MX-4071 Sharepoint Connector

Quote Originally Posted by boutn View Post
    Same question
    Hi There, just FYI, I don't think I ever found a solution to the problem. From what I remember it went directly to the only site the customer uses so it ended up working out but I could not get it to browse other sites.