Technician

Ricoh mpc7500 jam j001 D area

I am using Ricoh mpc7500 copier. I memory clear 5-801-2. Now when you open the photo machine, it shows jam of Area D with the words at the bottom of the screen (set fuser unit correctly). Hope everybody help please

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: Ricoh mpc7500 jam j001 D area

Quote Originally Posted by mgipa View Post
    I am using Ricoh mpc7500 copier. I memory clear 5-801-2. Now when you open the photo machine, it shows jam of Area D with the words at the bottom of the screen (set fuser unit correctly). Hope everybody help please
    what happened that you thought doing a memory clear would fix it?

Technician

[QUOTE = Phil B .; 1483165] điều ǵ đó với bạn khi bạn đang ở đó? [/ QUOTE]

My copier jammed D paper after I clear memory

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Are you sure you did 02? Did you reinput any settings after doing the all clear?
    Clearly you aren't a trained tech.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Phil B.; 05-23-2020 at 05:47 PM.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

The jam in area D is strictly as a guidance for Susie-Q operator to know where to look for the paper.

Jam code J-001 means a problem found either at power on or when all jam doors have been closed.

If you are a technician, you first need to correct what ever is causing it to indicate set fuser unit correctly. Until the fusing unit is correctly installed, you will not be aboe to clear the jam. The jam is most likely because the fusing unit is not properly set. Be sure to check the drawer connectors for any small scraps of paper on contact pins.

If you did run Sp 5801-002, you had better hope that you have access to the machines birth certificate or a recent non default print out. If not you could be looking at 4 hours or more doing a manual line position adjustment in order to get it close enough to do an auto line adjustment.

Việc kẹt ở khu vực D hoàn toàn là một hướng dẫn cho nhà điều hành Susie-Q để biết nơi cần t́m giấy.

Mă kẹt J-001 có nghĩa là sự cố được t́m thấy khi bật nguồn hoặc khi tất cả các cửa kẹt đă bị đóng.

Nếu bạn là một kỹ thuật viên, trước tiên bạn cần phải sửa những ǵ đă khiến nó chỉ ra bộ fuser chính xác. Cho đến khi bộ phận sấy mực được cài đặt chính xác, bạn sẽ không phải loay hoay để giải quyết vấn đề. Việc kẹt giấy rất có thể là do bộ phận sấy mực không được đặt đúng. Hăy chắc chắn kiểm tra các đầu nối ngăn kéo xem có bất kỳ mẩu giấy nhỏ nào trên các chân tiếp xúc không.

Nếu bạn đă chạy Sp 5801-002, bạn có hy vọng tốt hơn rằng bạn có quyền truy cập vào giấy khai sinh của máy hoặc một bản in không mặc định gần đây. Nếu không, bạn có thể xem 4 giờ hoặc hơn để thực hiện điều chỉnh vị trí đường thủ công để có đủ gần để thực hiện điều chỉnh đường tự động.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

That does not answer Phil's question. What was the problem before you touched the machine?

Điều đó không trả lời câu hỏi của Phil. Vấn đề trước khi bạn chạm vào máy là ǵ?

Technician

Thank you all
    I found the problem
    1. Turn off the machine and open the front door
    2. Pull the drawer unit and remove the fuser from the machine
    3. Close the door and turn on the power for boot
    4. Turn off the device and reattach fuser unit

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    The jam in area D is strictly as a guidance for Susie-Q operator to know where to look for the paper.

Jam code J-001 means a problem found either at power on or when all jam doors have been closed.

If you are a technician, you first need to correct what ever is causing it to indicate set fuser unit correctly. Until the fusing unit is correctly installed, you will not be aboe to clear the jam. The jam is most likely because the fusing unit is not properly set. Be sure to check the drawer connectors for any small scraps of paper on contact pins.

If you did run Sp 5801-002, you had better hope that you have access to the machines birth certificate or a recent non default print out. If not you could be looking at 4 hours or more doing a manual line position adjustment in order to get it close enough to do an auto line adjustment.

Việc kẹt ở khu vực D hoàn toàn là một hướng dẫn cho nhà điều hành Susie-Q để biết nơi cần t́m giấy.

Mă kẹt J-001 có nghĩa là sự cố được t́m thấy khi bật nguồn hoặc khi tất cả các cửa kẹt đă bị đóng.

Nếu bạn là một kỹ thuật viên, trước tiên bạn cần phải sửa những ǵ đă khiến nó chỉ ra bộ fuser chính xác. Cho đến khi bộ phận sấy mực được cài đặt chính xác, bạn sẽ không phải loay hoay để giải quyết vấn đề. Việc kẹt giấy rất có thể là do bộ phận sấy mực không được đặt đúng. Hăy chắc chắn kiểm tra các đầu nối ngăn kéo xem có bất kỳ mẩu giấy nhỏ nào trên các chân tiếp xúc không.

Nếu bạn đă chạy Sp 5801-002, bạn có hy vọng tốt hơn rằng bạn có quyền truy cập vào giấy khai sinh của máy hoặc một bản in không mặc định gần đây. Nếu không, bạn có thể xem 4 giờ hoặc hơn để thực hiện điều chỉnh vị trí đường thủ công để có đủ gần để thực hiện điều chỉnh đường tự động.
    thanks

Technician

it same ricoh mpc6502
    it different ricoh mpc6502 : after clear 5-801-2. ricoh mpc 6502 report D2. You must make 1-142 turn on and 1134 excute

Copier Technician 1,000+ Posts

Why do a engine clear you have made any problems you had worse you need find in the machine a sheet of paper with have the factory settings and manually input
    Regards Mark

FOR TRADE AND END USER SERVICE CALLS PLEASE VISIT WEB SITE FOR CONTACT DETAILS. COVERING GREATER LONDON {UK} AND ALL SURROUNDING COUNTIES.

RICOH, CANON, KYOCERA, KONICA, SHARP, HP/SAMSUNG BROTHER, LEXMARK.

https://copierservices.simdif.com