Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Printer offline when doing copies

Re: Printer offline when doing copies

Quote Originally Posted by XEROX_1111_TEC View Post
    For once for all, i´m not arguing with anyone.

I wrote "Printer offline when doing copies" so it means an issue with copy service, if you insist to give chances that are only related to print service, why do I have to accept them all?

I was trying to tell, that´s nothing to do with printing or driver configurations, but was not easy to understand.

Ok, I should mention in the beginning of the post that the error appears in the display and not in the computer, but i gave that info after.

Another point, i never refuse to give more info like configuration report, i just can´t print wright now, even so, i gave you da info that i have compared with other 5 printers of the same model, and it was all equal.

At last, the picture that i have shared was only to explain for good that the problem is with copy and not with print.

All the solutions you gave are related to print, snmp and wsd, both deactivated.

So anyone had experienced a bug like that?
    NOWHERE did we say the message would be on the PC.. but your pics of the copier screen doesn't show the message in the black bar. *messgae bar*

no more help from me ( can't speak for others here ) UNTIL you print out and upload PDF's of said pages.

like I said 2 pages back... SHOW US THE ERROR LOG. Config page. look in the PRIORITIES PAGE.. see if there is Copy before print or sum such.

DONE

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts XEROX_1111_TEC's Avatar

I´ve tried to upload here the configuration page but it was not authorized by the company. So i´ve compared to the other printers one by one and it is all the same values.

Any clue to help me?

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Printer offline when doing copies

Quote Originally Posted by XEROX_1111_TEC View Post
    I´ve tried to upload here the configuration page but it was not authorized by the company. So i´ve compared to the other printers one by one and it is all the same values.

Any clue to help me?
    "Not authorized" by what company? Print the pages we have asked for, scan them to single page pdf files (300 dpi resolution), attach the pdf files.

I've got the same problem but I asked expert for help, by the way you can do it as well just check custom-paper-writing.org feedback