Senior Tech 100+ Posts alamsandhu's Avatar

Hezel certificate - how much dangerous for health to work in printer industry

Hi...
    I need the Hezel/danger ⚡ certificates - how much dangerous for health to work in printer industry explained the each area with risk..

Thanks

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Hezel certificate - how much dangerous for health to work in printer industry

Wink Re: Hezel certificate - how much dangerous for health to work in printer industry

Quote Originally Posted by alamsandhu View Post
    Hi...
    I need the Hezel/danger ⚡ certificates - how much dangerous for health to work in printer industry explained the each area with risk..

Thanks

Read this post, I don't think this tech cares about this!

Got from Chinaman.......
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

Re: Hezel certificate - how much dangerous for health to work in printer industry

Indeed it is dangerous for health to work in the printer industry and I can say this from my own experience because I went through this and realized at one point that I have to leave this job because health is much more expensive and not worth ruining for the money earned from this job. I then started practicing Larson Chiropractic because it helps return balance to our bodies ’musculoskeletal system by correcting alignment problems and I really needed that. In case anyone here needs such services, I leave their site here larsonchiro.com

Re: Hezel certificate - how much dangerous for health to work in printer industry

I do not recommend working in the printer industry. A long time ago, I worked in a company that printed custom T-shirts. Because of the huge orders, we printed T-shirts every day for 5-6 hours. Even though we worked in special masks, the paint still got to us. Every day after work, I felt dizzy. It's good that six months later I decided to quit. However, I still feel dependent on the smell of paint. I don't even know what to do to get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnoliya View Post
    I do not recommend working in the printer industry. A long time ago, I worked in a company that printed custom T-shirts. Because of the huge orders, we printed T-shirts every day for 5-6 hours. Even though we worked in special masks, the paint still got to us. Every day after work, I felt dizzy. It's good that six months later I decided to quit. However, I still feel dependent on the smell of paint. I don't even know what to do to get rid of it.
    I have known people who did silk screening in their garages. They never worked more than 45 minutes without taking about a 15 to 30 minutes break away from the fumes. And that was using masks specifically designed for use by painters.