Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Bizhub 4052 c5501 error code

Hi guys i have a b4052 that keeps giving c5501 error code at regular intervals the mc is on FIRMWARE VERSION :
    AAP0Y0-F000-G00-X4 the manual suggest its the powersupply after doing system error clear and trouble resetting initializing the mc works for a week or so but than the code comes back any suggestions should i replace the powersupply or fusing unit it also gives fusing code C3421 but rarely not as much as the 5501 in the history 5501 shows almost daily

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: Bizhub 4052 c5501 error code

Quote Originally Posted by blinxwap View Post
    Hi guys i have a b4052 that keeps giving c5501 error code at regular intervals the mc is on FIRMWARE VERSION :
    AAP0Y0-F000-G00-X4 the manual suggest its the powersupply after doing system error clear and trouble resetting initializing the mc works for a week or so but than the code comes back any suggestions should i replace the powersupply or fusing unit it also gives fusing code C3421 but rarely not as much as the 5501 in the history 5501 shows almost daily

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk
    I had to replace fuser once for C-3421 code however didn't recall C-5501 to accompany it.

Edit:
    Better post in KonicaMinolta forum than in General You may see more replies.
    Last edited by tsbservice; 09-21-2021 at 08:40 PM.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Woxner's Avatar

Re: Bizhub 4052 c5501 error code

had to replace a power supply for this. i was getting fuser codes. replaced the fuser then a week later the c5501