Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Oce Plotwave 350

Hello

I seek some help/information regarding an Oce Plotwave 350 that have some paper jam issue.
    long story short the machine it not brand new, but I have had it for many years now.
    after a movement, where I bought the machine with me, I am experiencing constantly paper jam in the lower front when it feed paper to the machine.

At first I thought the paper roll had taken damage, because it didn’t matter with of the 2 that I tried on.
    After several attempt the A0 paper roll came through and seem that one work now, but for my A1 it still keeps getting stuck. This made me believe that there must be an issue witch the A1 roll and I had it swap out with a new one, just to experiencing the same issue.
    I Have tried with an A3 roll as well and event swap around the position in the trace with same result. Event switching around the cylinder holding the paper make any different.

Nothing change the fact that paper below the A0 roll get stuck in the lower front when feed to the machine.
    Anyone with an idea what that issue could be ore does anyone have the sheet showing have remove/clean the feed role in that machine. Not that I am sure that would be that issue sins the A0 roll work, but i guess it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.

Best regards
    Martin

Re: Oce Plotwave 350

No one that have any helpful information?