Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Unhappy RP 3700 Error T12-305

Hello everyone, I’m having an issue with my RP3700. I used a red drum I’ve never used before and now the master disposal box is stucked. The error T12-305 shows up when turning on the machine and initializing. And in Test Mode when running the option #350 Compression Plate Home Action and option #351 Master Compressiopn cycle Action. The Master Disposal Motor seems 'Ok' no error when running in test mode.

I think the Compression Plate must be damaged or stucked since this happened right after making some masters with that old drum,

I've never experienced this before, maybe someone can help me figure this out?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts 20gaugeO/U's Avatar

Re: RP 3700 Error T12-305

Have the manual??? You'll want to have the manual when working on an RP. They are over engineered for what they need to do. Open the scanner clam shell and look in the disposal area to see what's happened. That upper door can be removed easily but you'll want the book for everything else in the machine

Technician

Re: RP 3700 Error T12-305

I opened the scanner table and disassemble the master disposal unit, it was broken and the gears were not in the right position, I had to paste the unit right with expoy glue and set the gears in the right position based on the parts manual...master diposal unit.jpg