Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Getting Round C53 Riso GR1700

Hello,I overhauled a black Risograph GR1700 drum assembly. Though it now looks fresh, it does not run after I inserted the drum into the machine. I see C53 when I press the "*" key. I cleared pieces of cut master from the master section. I reset the machine through the two upper right keys, but all to no avail.Could someone with success or experience in my situation be of help? I don't have access to a manual, so I'm stuck. I'll be so indebted in thanks to you for your help!

Thumbs up Re: Getting Round C53 Riso GR1700

C52: the drum set switch is not depressed/actuated.

Since you took apart a drum without a manual you probably to the plate to actuate the drum set switch on wrong or mixed up with the position sensor plates.

Good luck.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Getting Round C53 Riso GR1700

Quote Originally Posted by jermyth View Post
    C52: the drum set switch is not depressed/actuated.Since you took apart a drum without a manual you probably to the plate to actuate the drum set switch on wrong or mixed up with the position sensor plates.Good luck.
    Hello,I'm so grateful for the quick response. I'll work on it asap. However, may I know if you intended to type C53 instead of the "C52" in your post. If it was intended, may I know if the two codes are related to the same thing?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts 20gaugeO/U's Avatar

C53 is install ink tube. Are you using generic or have a connector not in the right place or fully seated

Sorry looked up wrong code. 20gauge is correct. Something with the ink tube set switch or generic ink.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 20gaugeO/U View Post
    C53 is install ink tube. Are you using generic or have a connector not in the right place or fully seated
    Hello,Your suggestion proved to be so useful! I'm so grateful. A spring to the ink tube switch was disengaged.

It is quite simple to travel within the city: Parma can boast good public transports, managed by Tep spa, that provides a daytime and night service covering the ...Thanks for sharing this valuable content with us this work is appreciable and I have bookmarked your website. If you augment your business in a short time and a very dynamic way so you can visit digital marketing services in Canada.