Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Riso Gd9630

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Riso Gd9630

Error S035-2087-04 thats related to Ink supply unit error The negatively pressurized tank ink sensor for K continuously remained ON
    for at least a prescribed amount of time During ink circulation pressure maintenance. I can chapter 11 procedure 2-20 drain K reset code 44012 reboot an machine will work all day many prints. Can even reboot machine. Error will not come back till it sits over night When boots up in morning.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: Riso Gd9630

Put ink in this morning ran my sample test. Had operator run a job same code. Went in tech mode did nothing backed out of tech mode it ran. Rebooted machine same thing happened that happen today. I rebooted again an can not duplicate code no matter what I do or sending jobs.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Does the customer use aftermarket ink? I’ve seen this kind of junk from aftermarket ink . The ink cartridge won’t seal properly in the machine. Does the inkheads for that color weep or drip some ? Could be the cartridge not sealing or a air leak in the system.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

All good. Possible cause main operator likes to when has a near empty ink puts a full one in so if she's not around no chance it runs out. Then puts almost empty back in to let it run out when she's running it. Told main operator to stop that let it run out of ink then put a full one in.
    Last edited by Joe Foe from Buffalo; 10-09-2019 at 02:57 PM.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Yes, run the ink till it’s out then change . Never take out and put back in, causes air to get in the system.NEVER do that.