Thread: Printing area

Printing area

Hello everybody I'm actually doing all my settings for the master feeding adjustments for my RP3700, but I don't understand, why the printing area is bigger when I did a test print A than a pdf full-page A3 (the bottom margin are bigger on full-page pdf, the front, the top and the rear margin are equals)? Does anyone have an idea ? Kind regards
    Hippolyte from R·DRYER STUDIO

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Printing area

Re: Printing area

It might be because the "A3" models support US Tabloid size. A3 in inches is 11.67 X 16.54. US Tabloid size in inches is 11 x 17. That is a 11.68 mm longer therefore the additional bottom margin.

Re: Printing area

Thanks for your response, but the difference is not so big, I talk about 2 or 2.5 mm between the test print A and full page pdf. And I tried this morning to scan something all-over the scanner and guess what, the margin is the same as the test print A, so it comes from the driver, file, connexion… I also tried to print with the real RP driver from Windows XP, but the bottom margin still bigger than test print / scan print… I also tried to change "Master-making length adjustment" in the test mode, but it affects only on the test A/ scan print. Think about something else ?