Exclamation Riso mz1070e serious issue

Hi! New here! And, sadly, I have a serious issue with my MZ1070E. Here we go:

While the duplicator was preparing the master, suddenly, without having pressed or touched anything, the drums started to spin at full speed, making a noise a bit louder than usual. We had to turn off the duplicator to make the drums stop. Since then, every time we turn it on, the drums start spinning without any reason, and they don’t stop unless we turn off the machine.

Besides, the drums got stuck and one of them got seriously injured while spinning. The metallic silk that holds the master got completely torn. It seems that the drum needle, somehow, caught it. We could finally take them out, but the duplicator continues spinning every time we turn it on.

We recorded a video where you can see what we are talking about. Here you can see the video:
    Error codes (cronologically) are:
    errores.jpg - Google Drive
    *T98 129 also happened before this problem, maybe it doesn't mean nothing)
    errores.jpg
    Right now, we don't know what else to do, so we are trying to contact/annoy everyone who could help us to get it repaired. We readabout some drum position sensors ("Bracket; B Position Sensor" & "Sensor; LG-248Nl1") but we do not know if they are damaged or how to check it. Curiously, all this happened when we were creating a master for the first drum. And it is also curious that the master making unit has three of those sensors.

Thank you so much!!

Re: Riso mz1070e serious issue

First have you tried turning it on with the front door open? Do the drums spin then? Also I'd try the reset all start up, Hold the reset button while turning on the machine and continue holding until machine completes boot up. Might have to do that with the front door open. If that don't help then either get a certified Riso tech to come out or invest in a service manual and start reading. Having never seen anything like this before, it could be a blown board. I doubt a sensor would make both drums spin at power up.

Good luck.

Re: Riso mz1070e serious issue

Jermyth, thanks for your help!

Update with new info: it's the MAIN PCB. I'll upload some pictures.

Those are MAIN PCB (biggest one), EXTENSION PCB (little one over main PCB) and CONEXION PCB (usb, ethernet...):
    WhatsApp Image 2021-10-05 at 12.51.40.jpg

And here it is the "Heart/Error" red led of the MAIN PCB
    WhatsApp Image 2021-10-05 at 11.43.392.jpg

Red arrow shows serial number for MAIN PCB
    WhatsApp Image 2021-10-05 at 12.02.44.jpg

One of those:
    047-50500-108
    047-75500-056

Until now, I only found for sale at this website
    MCTL PCBII-2MH, SU (047-75500)

I keep investigating, but I will appreciate any advice for shops selling this items.

Thanks!