As the title states, I'm having issues with my FR3950 feeding paper. The paper pulls through the first section correctly, then seems like it stops either right before or at the pressure roller. Then I get the PAPER JAM CHECK PAPERFEED AREA error message, or PAPER JAM ON DRUM REMOVE PAPER depending on how far it the paper goes. I spent the past couple nights making adjustments to various parts of the paper feed mechanism. I was able to get paper to feed reliably in the first section before the drum by adjusting paper tray upper limit, guide and timing roller cam timing and gap, stripper pad, and checked that spacing between the pickup roller and paper tray is correct according to the technical manual. This helped a lot with feeding in the first section, but now I'm having issues in the pressure roller area.

It seems like the paper isn't getting pulled onto the drum once it gets to the pressure roller. Maybe it's getting caught on the pickup roller or guide/timing rollers? Are there any common issues feeding in this area? The pressure roller looks pretty worn, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's just not applying enough pressure to the drum to make the paper move with it. I checked the technical manual again to research the pressure roller and it's system, but it seems like all of the technical manuals I've found are missing that chapter? Does anyone have access to that chapter?

I should note: When I brought it back to my studio and started work on it, I noticed the timing seemed off, so using the technical manual I adjusted the gears so that all alignment holes match and the cam roller/carrier are at the correct distance. That helped a bit and made the machine at least pull paper in, but it's still not being pulled around the drum. Out of around 30 tries, I had two sheets actually print in the right spot, 4 sheets print half off the page, and the rest run through blank or with a streak of ink. Now it will still occasionally pull a print or two through the machine, but more often it just gets a small strip of ink at the leading edge then jams.

Thanks in advance, I did a lot of prep work to get this printer and studio set up, and I'm eager to start work!