Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Riso ComColor X1 7150- transport/move

We are picking up a Riso ComColor X1 7150 from 1 of our accounts.

We planned on using a truck with a lift gate since we have a few copiers to also move. I was trying to look through a copy of the service manual I have to see what it said about moving. It will be like maybe 20 miles from an office building to our building. Maybe I missed it but I didn't see anything in the manual about that.

Anything we should be doing for that? Besides keeping it level as possible?

Thanks

Senior Tech 250+ Posts barber782's Avatar

Re: Riso ComColor X1 7150- transport/move

If it doesn't have any of the existing transport brackets that hold the BP unit in place then your best bet is to handle with care and keep as level as possible. recommend taking out the waste tank first in case of leakage.

Re: Riso ComColor X1 7150- transport/move

When moving equipment like the Riso ComColor X1 7150, ensuring a smooth and safe transition is crucial. While the service manual may not explicitly mention moving instructions, there are a few steps you can take. Besides keeping the machine as level as possible, consider securing it properly during transportation to prevent damage. Use straps or restraints to keep it stable and protected. Hiring professional movers experienced in handling office equipment can also provide added peace of mind. If you require assistance with your statistics homework, don't hesitate to seek the best statistics homework help available for expert guidance and support.