Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Dataprint

Riso RZ 200EP Error Code A-06

I keep getting Error code A-06 when I power on my machine which apparently means "Any obstacle exists under the paper feed tray or on paper". There is no visible obstacle under or on the paper feed tray and the message is still there whether there is paper on the feed tray or not. Has any one any ideas what could be causing this. I have cleaned off the sensors etc around the area.

Also does anyone have the list of service codes for this machine as maybe resetting it might help.

Any help appreciated.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts 20gaugeO/U's Avatar
    There is a thin metal piece that runs the width of the feed table. It is under the feed table and is spring loaded. It should move toggle up/down that is the lower safety switch. The upper safety switch is located in the plastic assy above the feed tires (normal/cardstock lever cover). TM 607 upper safety switch. 608 lower.

Had people move their machines by grabbing the lower safety switches piece and bend it. Otherwise it's a garbage can in the way. Press "Reset" to clear.

Good Luck

Dataprint

Thanks

Thanks, that's exactly what the problem was.

Dataprint
    Now I am getting D-04 -534 (wrong Ink cartridge) it is a genuine Riso cartridge and I have tried a new one in it (also genuine) and the same error comes up. All this started after a paper feed jam which I cleared, the paper had only been taken half way in and I pulled it out again then this error started, any clues? I am unable to remove the drum as it seems to be locked, if I could remove this I could see if there was any other paper jammed. Any help apreciated.

Make sure drum is in home position (two arrows on drum frame and shell line up). Put a screw driver in the small hole under the drum and press the button in there to release the solenoid.

I have had a couple bad batches of genuine Riso ink. Get one from a different lot number and test. Also had some RF tags fail. 3/4 of the ink will get used up then it thinks the tube is empty. Don't know if it had a hard shipment or customer dropped. Also had one customer knock the receiver sensor bracket off its holder inside the drum. Have to tear down and reseat.

Latest machine firmware is V 2.14 All else fails clear the drum memory and input the ink info back into machine.

Re: Riso RZ 200EP Error Code A-06

Hello everyone. Thanks for having me. My name is Clarence. I just bought a Riso 220u and I have millions of questions...Is there anyone here who can help? I have an error A--06 -403...I have tried everything with the lower plate. It is not crooked...I need help please...Thanks

Re: Riso RZ 200EP Error Code A-06

The upper safety switch is located in the plastic assy above the feed tires (normal/cardstock lever cover)

There is plenty of information on this site. Happy reading and running of your new Riso. Download the manual if you don't have it and happy reading and running

Riso | User Manuals