Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Rongda digital duplicators

dear friends,
    please let me know your experience about Rongda brand digital duplicators.
    one of my friend is going to buy a machine. i will be the technician to repair this machine.
    thank you
    ahmed

Eddy

Re: Rongda digital duplicators

Quote Originally Posted by hussain View Post
    dear friends,
    please let me know your experience about Rongda brand digital duplicators.
    one of my friend is going to buy a machine. i will be the technician to repair this machine.
    thank you
    ahmed
    Hi,
    Is there any other brand of digital duplicators are you familiar with out there?

If your answer is "Yes" then advise your friend to buy something you know, for the sake of assurance and time.

If your answer is "No" that is maybe all brands you know are no longer available at the market. Yet, don't worry. Let him or her buy it (Rongda).

I advise you to Google for the user manual and service manual for that brand and spare enough time to read them.

In actual fact, be it you are an experienced technician or a newer technician, what makes you succeed on your work is; DETERMINATION & DEVOTION.

User manual will help you to know better what you are going to repair. While service manual will
    help you to know some LITTLE changes they made on that new one.

Remember, all things that do the similar work do resembles, with VERY LITTLE additions.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
    Hi,
    Is there any other brand of digital duplicators are you familiar with out there?

If your answer is "Yes" then advise your friend to buy something you know, for the sake of assurance and time.

If your answer is "No" that is maybe all brands you know are no longer available at the market. Yet, don't worry. Let him or her buy it (Rongda).

I advise you to Google for the user manual and service manual for that brand and spare enough time to read them.

In actual fact, be it you are an experienced technician or a newer technician, what makes you succeed on your work is; DETERMINATION & DEVOTION.

User manual will help you to know better what you are going to repair. While service manual will
    help you to know some LITTLE changes they made on that new one.

Remember, all things that do the similar work do resembles, with VERY LITTLE additions.
    Dear Tanga,
    thanks for your advise.

I am familiar with Duplo. Any information about Rongda please share me.

Technician

Hi friends,

This Rongda brand is from China. I have never been used it. but a friend of mine told be he used this brand Stencil duplicators 5 years before. he said the machine is good, but the tear and wear is very fast. So now after 5 years I am going to test this. These machines seems very good.

Will share my experience to you guys..

Ahmed

Hi,

I have tried 1 unit of this machine R3608, the thecnology is almost same as the duplo brand. One problem I facine now is the paper feed problem. Even after replaced the separation pad and feed roller it still jam.
    The supplier ask me to do some modification but it still the same. it works if I loose the paper propperly. On My experiance on duplo it no need to shake too much the paper and it ok. I dont know either this machhine good or not because not much experiance on it.