• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sweet.persona
    Engineer
    • Nov 2009

riso ez370 ink Overflow problem!

Hi to all

i have Riso ez370 , displaying P04-513 (overdflow sensor was on) how can i resolve this problem :::!! but i don't want to open Drum unit and clean it , and what was the reason:!!

Best Regards!
    A GREAT PLACE TO WORK - A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!

DAMENE ABDEL AZIZ
    DJELFA

• jermyth
    Riso dude

250+ Posts
    • Mar 2011

Re: riso ez370 ink Overflow problem!

Either something has caused an excessive ink blob to get on the overflow antenna: remove ink tube, remove inspection door at bottom to ink tube holder, look into drum and see if dry ink or whatever has caused the ink to get on antenna, clean out ink with long qtips. OR the one-way squeegee gear is failing/failed and needs replaced: drum opening required to properly replace and clean out excess ink.
    Good luck!

Comment

• carrr
      • Feb 2024

Originally posted by jermyth
      Either something has caused an excessive ink blob to get on the overflow antenna: remove ink tube, remove inspection door at bottom to ink tube holder, look into drum and see if dry ink or whatever has caused the ink to get on antenna, clean out ink with long qtips. OR the one-way squeegee gear is failing/failed and needs replaced: drum opening required to properly replace and clean out excess ink.
      Good luck!
      you saved my life thanks

Comment

• carrr
        • Feb 2024

Originally posted by carrr
        you saved my life thanks
        How do you change the squeegee gear?

Comment

• 20gaugeO/U
          Senior Tech

500+ Posts
          • Feb 2009

Using generic ink? If it's runny and got into the one way gear of the squeegee gear can cause slippage. It was more of a problem on the RZ line. I think you can shine a light in the back opening of the drum and catch a glimpse of it. If you have to replace it you'll want the service manual. Have to take the screen, clamp plate and drum shell off to get to the inside of the drum

Comment

Working...