Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Technician's needed in Virginia!!!!!!!!!!

Technician's needed in Virginia!!!!!!!!!!

We are looking for Tech's! We prefer you be trained on Ricoh or Toshiba with IT skills. No factory training? No problem. We can take care of that! So, If you have any experience working on Ricoh or Toshiba we would still love to talk with you! We are growing fast and need to keep our service department the best in the business. Pay and benefits based on experience.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Technician's needed in Virginia!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hadster View Post
    We are looking for Tech's! We prefer you be trained on Ricoh or Toshiba with IT skills. No factory training? No problem. We can take care of that! So, If you have any experience working on Ricoh or Toshiba we would still love to talk with you! We are growing fast and need to keep our service department the best in the business. Pay and benefits based on experience.
    ive been a tech for 33 years im an independent self employed in florida and im thinking of moving to maneta va near roanoke I have been selling and supporting lease returned toshibas for the last
    18 years i have no recent factory training but i can fix anything and I am very good at sales customers trust me and im often asked what machine do you think i should buy?
    I was self employed in northern california for 8 years and covered 5 counties often doing 200 miles in a day and complete 6 to 8 calls