Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts mjunkaged's Avatar

30+ year technician available in WA state.....contract, temp, PT, FT, etc.

I'm available for hire immediately in Seattle area and beyond. Willing to travel out of area to nearby states for multi-day subcontract work.
    I have my own tools and vehicle, factory training on Konica-Minolta under NEC brand, and Pansonic color copiers, plus online and in-house trained on many other brands/models.
    Other qualifications/experience: Associate's degree, electronics technician. Management experience, 1 yr. copier service dept. Computer literate, but no certs.
    Auto repair (shade tree mechanic entire life), electronic, electrical repairs. HVAC, etc. (former building maintenance career). Many other skills unrelated to office machines.

Currently self-employed, but not enough work to support myself since recession. Would consider selling out or merging with sales-heavy/service deficient local company or sole prop. PM me or see my site for contact info, rockin repair dot com.

Re: 30+ year technician available in WA state.....contract, temp, PT, FT, etc.

Hello, I work with a number of companies in the WA market specific to the copier channel. I'd like to talk with you about your job search and see if I can help. Feel free to reach out to 763-231-5618, or gleason@copiercareers.com. Thank you.