Let me first state that I am not a manager, supervisor or team leader. I am just an old copier guy who wants to help replace a recently retired team member.

We are looking for a full time copier tech. It would be great if you had Canon or Konica Minolta Experiance. However, we have a training department and can help the right tech get rolling. You should have a clean driving record and decent credit history. Previous industry experience is necessary.

I don't know if being a copier guy is the worlds greatest job, but, if you happen to be a copier guy, working for this company is about as good as it gets. The usual benefits are included, along with a company car, phone, laptop, and a number of other perks. Living in or around Portland offers a great deal of outdoor opportunities as well as the best that a larger city has to offer. While we do have a fair amount of rain, our weather tends to be much more mild than many other regions.

If making a change seems right for you, please consider sending me a PM. I will be happy to answer any questions. If you are still interested, I will pass your info to a boss.