Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Gift's Avatar

Re: What do you use for job hunting

Quote Originally Posted by techsxge View Post
    Me personally, even though i am quite new to the job with 2.5 years of real experience in the copier game, i often over prepare for customers problems which has come to an point where it is an issue for my company. I often spend more time in the workshop collecting information and gathering all kinds of replacement parts so i'll usually be at the customer site for half the time i spend on preparing.
    Depending on the complexity I think it's worth spending some time preparing but that shouldn't take too long for the "common" models we have to service. Things might be more time consuming if you do production printing or wicked call descriptions.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gift View Post
    Depending on the complexity I think it's worth spending some time preparing but that shouldn't take too long for the "common" models we have to service. Things might be more time consuming if you do production printing or wicked call descriptions.
    That's why I'm fan of territory management where I can know in deep details every machine amidst territory/region. Of course there are some disadvantages and surprises are not excluded but in general very little additional preparations are needed.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Post Re: What do you use for job hunting

there are many expert in the field who will find a job technical employee which will fulfil your need if you are finding too specific person in this field

in these days you can also find it by social media as well maybe you can use referral in these technical field