Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    WOETC

Canon and Toshiba tech would like to travel Australia

25 years of experience with Toshiba - 8 years with Canon. Looking to join the ranks of the motorised swaggies. If a dealer needs a temporary tech while others go on leave I might be able to work my complete lack of schedule to fit. Currently in Central Queensland looking to travel later this year. Please advise if intersted.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: Canon and Toshiba tech would like to travel Australia

I wouldn't mind working and traveling either. In general, I think this is a great opportunity if you manage to combine everything.

Technician

Once I worked in an office and couldn't imagine that now I can travel at any time, because I have a remote job, and I can work from any country and any city. Now I travel a lot and I discovered something new, like london food tours. It's a cool option to entertain yourself while traveling, learn more about the culture and enjoy the trip.

I believe that many of us enjoy traveling, and as a result, we all go about it in different ways. In my opinion, purchasing a walking tour from Walking tours of Milan (Self-Guided) — The best places to walk will be the best option because you can see all the top attractions at a time and location that is convenient for you. In my opinion, this strategy is the best because it enables you to safeguard yourself against the additional crowd of people who might adversely affect your health.