Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: hp 5000n

paul printer

hp 5000n

i am an offset printer, i use a hp 5000n printer to make plastic offset plates, they will only work with genuine hp cartridges, in between making offset plates, i print ordinary pages, is it alright to keep changing from generic cartridges to genuine ones frequently.
    thank you, paul printer

Passing Duplication Xpert 1,000+ Posts cobiray's Avatar
    There should be no problem with that outside of the usual issues that crop up from non-OEM cartridges. You will probably see a little toner scattering and the copy quality can sometimes be less than the HP cartridges, but you won't hurt anything by swapping them out.
    the savin2535 is displaying well bet the hiter lamp is not shining and the lamp had been tested o.k.please kindly help.
    Samir: No, not again. I... why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear to God, one of these days, I just kick this piece of shit out the window.
    Michael Bolton: You and me both, man. That thing is lucky I'm not armed.

lonesome
    Quote Originally Posted by paul printer View Post
    i am an offset printer, i use a hp 5000n printer to make plastic offset plates, they will only work with genuine hp cartridges, in between making offset plates, i print ordinary pages, is it alright to keep changing from generic cartridges to genuine ones frequently.
    thank you, paul printer
    Nothing special really. If you are aware of the dangers of substandard cartridges and non-oem... then you're good.